FSX Having problems creating a concrete Apron in ADE.

Hi,

I am having some problems creating a concrete apron in ADE, I am new to all this FSX Development stuff so please excuse my initial description of the problem. When I want to create a concrete apron on ADE, I click the Apron icon and start placing the apron vertices, which in my case is basically a 4 polygon apron. As I place the vertices, the lines start appearing, however when I close the apron by placing the 4th polygon in top of the starting polygon, the apron is not closed. If I keep clicking on the initial polygon, for some reason ADE keeps adding more and more polygons, if I click the mouse pointer icon, the polygons disappear and the apron is not created. So I know that my issue is a matter to close the apron polygons that will allow it to create it.

I have the latest version of ADE and my SDK is SP1A which to my understanding is the latest.

Thanks for you assistance on this matter!

welcome to the forum Michael,
you should be using the "Add Apron" from the menu and not a polygon,
it's next to the where you select the apron surface type

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Double click for the last point - so if you have four points then single click 1 through 3 and double click the last one. you do not need to close the poly by clicking on the first point.

This is the way that all vertex based objects are completed in ADE. Double click for the last vertex point.

Double click for the last point - so if you have four points then single click 1 through 3 and double click the last one. you do not need to close the poly by clicking on the first point.

This is the way that all vertex based objects are completed in ADE. Double click for the last vertex point.
Hello Jon,

Your solution worked! Many thanks...