• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

HeliForce flight dynamics program for FS

I've been hard at work over the last few months on a program that runs alongside FS, using FSUIPC to read and write variables, to augment the simplistic helicopter flight modeling in FS in order to create a more representative piloting experience.

The program enables pilots to fine tune the augmented behaviours according to helicopter type and save them in an xml profile.

Some of the things I've been able to add are Torque-induced Yaw, Loss of Tail Rotor Effectiveness, increased dynamic instability and additional helicopter specific failures.

It can be downloaded from here and includes a large pdf English manual: http://www.mediafire.com/?9zjcu5zeenc

Si

Country
unitedkingdom
Simply fantastic. This is the one thing I have been waiting years for and something I hope MS implement themselves soon enough. I couldn't find it in the PDF, but is there anything with Vortex Ring that can be implemented. I used to own the dodosim which had vortex ring implemented (of sorts). I think it worked with a trigger below 30kts, which actually became a nightmare because you could not recover by lowering collective and stick forward to gain airspeed and reduce pitch angle and you also couldn't descend at speeds less than 30kts at all (not even with less than 500 ft/pm RoD on, which is very unrealistic and ultimately put me off. thank you for your obvious hard work on this. At least this one person has a new lease on FSX!

Country
us-colorado
heliforce msvcr71.dll fail message

Trying to use helifoce . keep getting fail message "This application has failed to start because MSVCR71.dll was not found. Re installing the application may fix this problem. re installing no help. I can use fsx ,fs9 and x plane all work fine. Searched my computer and 11 items found for msvcr71.dll I know very little abount computers . My computer is not online and has only been online when it was built for me to use fsx and to install fs9. I am thinking some thing needs to be updated but I dont know. Would really like to check out heliforce but just can not get it to work. I have downloaded all that the manual says I need to use it but does not work Please help

Country
newzealand
Can anyone confirm that this gets rid of the super annoying loss of control effectiveness at low collective settings in the NH-90?