• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Houston IAH airport

Country
indonesia
Great models but sorry, a man alone especially spending in part-time cannot work alone and finish such a heavy airport.
The last people who tried, took 3 years to make it.
Find a co-worker !

Dom Mason

I am the part of "The last people who tried" :D

Looks amazing!

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
I am the part of "The last people who tried" :D

Looks amazing!
Scenery designing is the game of patient and endurance, isn't it?
A lot of projects have been aborted before born since it consume more time than people can think of. The they get bored and abandon the project.

I don't think you are not in those people group. The project will be finally released. Cheer!

Country
unitedstates
I think people who gripe about release dates will never fully understand actually how much time it takes to push one of these projects out the door.

Country
us-northcarolina
I think people who gripe about release dates will never fully understand actually how much time it takes to push one of these projects out the door.

This. I am part of a payware scenery development team, as many of you will be familiar with, and even then I have to balance that with my demanding school work and the things that go on in my personal life.

Country
unitedstates
This. I am part of a payware scenery development team, as many of you will be familiar with, and even then I have to balance that with my demanding school work and the things that go on in my personal life.
^^
This as well. LOL. Anyways, I'm back with some kinda good and bad news. Bad news on my side, good news on your side. Like jon, I have to do school work, especially now that school is no longer an option, or else I'll be kicked out of this country :( :banghead:. So main focus is now school (I'm studying when I posted my last post, even though I'm out of school for the whole year because I'm recovering from my surgery, but now, I have no choice but to go full time again, Mech Eng. FTW!!), in addition to "real life" stuff. So I'm sad to say, that this project is dormant. Dormant but not stopped since I'm at the point where I just have to finish this. So that's the bad news :(:(:(:(. Good news is, as I have wished for (even though I knew that they're doing it), is that FSDT will be tackling my home airport :D:D So fixed your eyes on their new KIAH release. It's still in the early stages though, but unlike mine, this has a due date. So I guess you guys can look forward on that. :eek: So that's that. If I have the chance to get back at working on this, I'll still be posting my progress.

Heretic

Resource contributor
Country
germany
From one mech. eng. to another:
If you just upload what you have, someone else can have a go at finishing it.

It's much better than have your files rotting away on your HDD.

Country
china
Detailed model!But I think you can add more realistic buildings around the airport! Just keep doing.

^^
This as well. LOL. Anyways, I'm back with some kinda good and bad news. Bad news on my side, good news on your side. Like jon, I have to do school work, especially now that school is no longer an option, or else I'll be kicked out of this country :( :banghead:. So main focus is now school (I'm studying when I posted my last post, even though I'm out of school for the whole year because I'm recovering from my surgery, but now, I have no choice but to go full time again, Mech Eng. FTW!!), in addition to "real life" stuff. So I'm sad to say, that this project is dormant. Dormant but not stopped since I'm at the point where I just have to finish this. So that's the bad news :(:(:(:(. Good news is, as I have wished for (even though I knew that they're doing it), is that FSDT will be tackling my home airport :D:D So fixed your eyes on their new KIAH release. It's still in the early stages though, but unlike mine, this has a due date. So I guess you guys can look forward on that. :eek: So that's that. If I have the chance to get back at working on this, I'll still be posting my progress.
Thank you for update. FSDT will do IAH for FSX only, instead of your development for both sims.

Country
us-virginia
Don't give up! I had no idea this was in development. Recruit some guys on here and keep it going. You've come too far to throw in the towel. Your building models look amazing, by the way.

Todd