• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

How Can I fix AI not functioning at an airport

Country
us-florida
I have an issue with a payware airport KPIE. AI doesn't request taxi for departure. What can cause this?

I downloaded an optional AFCAD and that one does work. AI requests taxi for takeoff etc. but it doesn't blend well with the payware. I'd have to remove a bunch of bgls from the scenery folder to get it to match.

Thanks for the help.

Country
germany
make sure all links are connected and that there is a Holdshort infront of the runway

Country
germany
check the directon of the hold shorts, sometimes the FF does not report them. Do you have the comms at your afd?

GHD

Country
england
I am sorry. I must have been dreaming.

Well it was twenty past one in the morning.

Unfortunately, I have the same probolem, the AI aircraft disapears after clearance.

Country
pakistan
You seem to have used taxi paths on runways too. Maybe that's the issue. Change their type to runways by double-clicking on the link and selecting runway from the dropdown. Do this for all links on the runway

Country
us-florida
You seem to have used taxi paths on runways too. Maybe that's the issue. Change their type to runways by double-clicking on the link and selecting runway from the dropdown. Do this for all links on the runway
I was able to change all except for 36L/18R. Some taxi lines don't show the option to select runway.
Thanks.

Country
us-florida
That fixed it!
oWFAAwv.jpg

IZEsUIU.jpg

B7OA5pr.jpg

Thanks.