How install plugin SketchUp2xplane into Sketchup Pro 2018?

I am beginner in Sketchup. I did a search for "
  • In SketchUp on Windows: choose Windows → Preferences → Extensions → Install Extension
"
but I didn't found Extentions in Sketchup Pro 2018. Any tips?

tgibson

Resource contributor
  1. In SketchUp, select Window > Extension Manager. The Extension Manager window appears.
  2. Click the Install Extension button.
  3. In the Open dialog box that appears, navigate to the .rbz file saved to your computer, select the file, and click OK (Microsoft Windows) or Open (Mac OS X).
  4. When SketchUp warns you about installing only extensions from trusted sources, click Yes to proceed and install your extension. (This assumes you do, in fact, trust the source of your extension.)

1. In SketchUp, select Window > Extension Manager. The Extension Manager window appears.
  2. Click the Install Extension button.
  3. In the Open dialog box that appears, navigate to the .rbz file saved to your computer, select the file, and click OK (Microsoft Windows) or Open (Mac OS X).
  4. When SketchUp warns you about installing only extensions from trusted sources, click Yes to proceed and install your extension. (This assumes you do, in fact, trust the source of your extension.)
Thank you, tgibson. As I said I am new to Sketchup. I have some experience modeling for fs9/fsx/p3d and my intention in learn Sketchup is to have a unique 3D modeling tool and export the modeled 3d objetcs from that to others 3d formats.

If you allow me I have a one more question. Which tool I use to position a simple 3D objetc like a house in a specific coordinates into scenery? To position a 3D objetc into an airport I can use the WED but what I want is to put the 3D object anywhere like a landmark in the scenery. I read about georeferencing but I did not understand how to work with it. Do you have experience with the exporter of SketchUp2Xplane?

Best regards.