• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

How to Exclude and Remove default Jetway from MSFS

Country
ukraine
Hi Everyone... does anyone knows how to remove default jetways from airport or move them ?
I tried exclude rectangle but not works... I also used polygon to remove all for flatting space and placing my new model there... everything is seems to be deleted but the jetways are still there and they goes through my created placed building....

what should I do? plz help ...

thanks

Country
nigeria
Hi Everyone... does anyone knows how to remove default jetways from airport or move them ?
I tried exclude rectangle but not works... I also used polygon to remove all for flatting space and placing my new model there... everything is seems to be deleted but the jetways are still there and they goes through my created placed building....

what should I do? plz help ...

thanks
To exclude a default jetway you need to create a new airport with the ICAO code of the airport you are working on.And then in the properties section of the airport where it says "to delete" .Select delete jetways.This will delete the jetways but keep everything else from the airport

Country
ukraine
To exclude a default jetway you need to create a new airport with the ICAO code of the airport you are working on.And then in the properties section of the airport where it says "to delete" .Select delete jetways.This will delete the jetways but keep everything else from the airport
Yep.... thanks alot. Its worked

Country
unitedkingdom
I am trying to correct a payware airport’s parking. The scenery has custom jetways but with the ADE .bgl in place, default jetways reappear. As suggested above, I have tried creating a dummy airport with the same ICAO and with jetways deleted but I must have created the dummy .bgl incorrectly or have placed it in the wrong place as the default jetways reappear. Any assistance would be very welcome.

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
If you are trying to correct a payware airport with ADE (it seems?) then what did you use to create the ADE project. You need a new project to modify the payware information and in that project you need to ensure that DeleteJetways is checked. A separate 'dummy' project to just remove jetways should not be necessary

The next question is that if you have the payware package in your community folder then it may be you may be getting conflicts with that and your ADE package. There is a pecking order for packages containing the same airport.