How to make a AI ground vehicle running along the road?

In p3d , I created a AI ground vehicle with "simconnect.AICreateSimulatedObject("VEH_jetTruck", Init, DATA_REQUESTS.REQUEST_TRUCK);".
I want it to go along the road like road vehicles after the land traffic setting.But I can't find the coordinate information of the roads(freeways).

How to make a AI ground vehicle running along a real road(freeway or highway) in P3D?

I would be interested in knowing this as well. So far, the only way I've found do to it is to create a 3D model that contains the animation loop. 29Palms has a great road traffic animation in their TNP scenery, and I believe they used animated models to accomplish this.

Create an AI model, then flight plan it to run along a separate 'airport' that is really a ground AI vehicle file. In other words, make a separate airfield file using ADE-X or similar and create taxiways that your model 'taxis' along on their way to a dummy runway. Make the taxiway paths run along the route you want the vehicles to appear.

Create an AI model, then flight plan it to run along a separate 'airport' that is really a ground AI vehicle file. In other words, make a separate airfield file using ADE-X or similar and create taxiways that your model 'taxis' along on their way to a dummy runway. Make the taxiway paths run along the route you want the vehicles to appear.
That's a great idea, thank you.My method is the key point of the road visual latitude coordinate and construct to a waypoints list, assigned to AI vehicle.