• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Hurghada Airport | HRG | HEGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
germany
all vehicles are in the sim, groundpoly is done, tomorrow I will start with the Terminal 1 interior modelling and the texturing of some remaining buildings around the airport itself. Then night texturing and some finetunig (PBR, LOD-adjustments etc.) will start...should not take too long to complete the project now.

Here are some recent in-sim-screenshots. Of course completely unedited as usual.

HRG_23.png

HRG_24.png

HRG_25.png

HRG_26.png

HRG_27.png

HRG_28.png

Country
germany
The airport looks very realistic. I know Hurghada very well. As it looks like it can not take much longer until the release. Maybe in November. Keep it up

Country
australia
What a magnificent job! A must buy for sure. I really like that you do some unique airports that are so far really unaccounted for in flightsims Jetman.

Country
germany
should not take too long to complete the project now.

Nice, looking forward to the release, will be a great winter destination (hopefully :cool:)!

Are Hamburg (EDDH) and Münster/Osnabrück (EDDG) still on your list as the next ones?

Country
germany
First try with PBR...the markings look nice but the concrete and asphalt is way too shiny in the first images. Is there any way to control the intensity of the reflections?

HRG_29.png

HRG_30.png

PBR is now done and improved -as you can see below:
HRG_31.png

HRG_32.png

HRG_33.png

Last edited:
Country
germany
And the lights go off...
Thanks to Christians Bahr's help the (dynamic) lights go on at Hurghada...
Modelling is completed, fine tuning more the less done. Now it is time for some nice night textures...
More to come within the next days!

HRG_34.png

HRG_35.png

HRG_36.png

HRG_37.png

Country
germany
Night lightning is done (just missing a couple of placed dynamic lights and some "glow" effect around the lightpoles).
Tomorrow I will add the animated traffic on apron and parkinglots, than work is done and HRG can go into beta testing. :cool:
This time approx. 7 month after starting the project. Not bad when considering that I have a regular job besides development...at least I am happy with the time spent on HRG.

I hope thet you like the images as much as I do.
HRG_38.png

HRG_39.png

HRG_41.png

HRG_40.png

HRG_42.png

HRG_43.png

Country
germany
Good work. I can not wait any longer. @ Jetman. Will there be a photo wallpaper and objects like hotels etc? I'm in the process of creating a photo wallpaper for myself and the upcoming Hurghada Scenery with Ortho2XP. Together this should look really good

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
You are very fast Jetman you must know well the keyboard shortcuts of 3DS and PS
In any case very beautiful as usual

Christian Bahr

Resource contributor
Country
germany
The airport could still have one or the other static plane. Are you still doing ground traffic into the package?
But either way. That looks very atmospheric!

Country
germany
Very nice picture and great night lighting. But is it possible to also light up the terminal interior?

Status
Not open for further replies.