• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Hurghada Airport | HRG | HEGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
england
Sounds like you're doing an amazing job, sometimes the surrounds of an airport actually are what makes the scenery great!

Country
serbia
getImage (9).gif

Country
serbia
Gentlemen, we must be realistic. The FSDG website promised to release the scene in the 4th quarter of 2019, then in the 1st quarter of 2020. The 4th quarter of 2020 will start soon. A new simulator has already been released. And there is still no stage. Everyone draws some hotels around, some people in terminals, who needs them there. They would have released it, then updated it. How many of these projects cheerfully started and then died forever. I very much hope that this will not happen in this case.
With respect.

Country
germany
Gentlemen, we must be realistic. The FSDG website promised to release the scene in the 4th quarter of 2019, then in the 1st quarter of 2020. The 4th quarter of 2020 will start soon. A new simulator has already been released. And there is still no stage. Everyone draws some hotels around, some people in terminals, who needs them there. They would have released it, then updated it. How many of these projects cheerfully started and then died forever. I very much hope that this will not happen in this case.
With respect.
I wouldn't have minded not having a few hotels or people in the terminal in the beginning if the release was delayed because of that. The Hurghada Scenery has been declared almost finished for a long time, but many months have passed since then. Unfortunately nothing of the scenery has been shown lately. :(

Country
serbia
I wouldn't have minded not having a few hotels or people in the terminal in the beginning if the release was delayed because of that. The Hurghada Scenery has been declared almost finished for a long time, but many months have passed since then. Unfortunately nothing of the scenery has been shown lately. :(
I completely agree with you.

Country
germany
Believe me, the project has not died!
But I had some trouble with external support for the hotels. When I was relying on given dates but these were now exceeded by more than 6 weeks so that I had to start those things on my own which was not planned. Besides I cannot live from FS development so that I also have a full time job apart of my computer...sorry for the delay.

Country
germany
Good news for all those who are eagerly waiting for Hurghada:
The hotels are mostly done except for some night textures. There is some placement and fine tuning going on for the city now but the end is near. It should be available for the upcoming winter flightplan period ;-)
Here are two images showing the hotel area on approach:

HRG_59.png

HRG_58.png

Country
germany
A MSFS version will definetely follow the release for P3D.

Today I finally finished the hotels, now just some ground tuning, some autogen buildings for the city , testing and then a release should be there for the upcoming winter flightplan period ;-)
In the meantime some more shots from the approach:

HRG_62.png

HRG_60.png

HRG_61.png

HRG_63.png

I think the rasult was worthe the work...the approach looks pretty realistic in my opinion...

Country
germany
The details of the hotels are amazing. There is a high recognition value. That sounds like a release in November. Can not wait for it

Country
denmark
I suddenly feel like going for a swim and escaping from the Nordic autumn... Nice work.

Country
serbia
On the FSDT forum I read: Quote "We're trying to make sure the scenery will be available for all platforms (at least P3D and FS2020) - that will require a bit more time."
Guys, finally release this port for P3Dv4 and 5. Anyone who wants to play a normal game does not care about MSFS2020, this is a toy for school children, there is not even a single normal plane on which you can fly. Anyone who wants to fly a plane doesn't even install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.