• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

I'm working on aircraft... (2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
The idea of this thread is that you can use it to announce that you are working on an aircraft. Just to let other developers know that this aircraft or livery is in development. That way hopefully we won't work on the same addons without knowing it.

If you want to show the work in progress of your aircraft, please create a separate thread in the showroom forum for it. Do not use this thread to post a lot of screenshots.

Deano1973

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Plans for 2018 / 2019;

Vought RF-8G Crusader: By end of 2018-ish.

Star Wars Millenium Falcon: My fun project, just because it would be awesome and nobody's done a good one yet with a proper VC etc. Ready when it's ready :)

Sepecat Jaguar GR3 / T2: Hi def, TacPacked, full VC etc, 2019.

Last edited:
Country
mexico
Still a long shot but... I wish to resume the work on Alan Devin and Rory Kelly Bell 407.

Country
unitedkingdom
Still working on my Learjet 35A, I decided to include a medivac version, so I have modelled the interior for this.

I have also created my first livery for this aircraft in the German DRF Luftrettung colours.

LR35A-1.png

Deano1973

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Just a quick update here - due to popular demand, I'm now converting my Northrop RF-61C Reporter into the P-61C Black Widow. Early shot below from a recent test flight, should be ready in a couple of months as it's a conversion rather than a brand new project.

P-61Ce.jpg

Country
germany
After finishing my work on Cessna Soloy T206H MK2 Sentinel (it needs some time), I will have a closer look to modify my very old FS9 Eurocopter EC-145/Airbus H145 project to native FSX and P3D4. First steps are done - model of H145 is FSX native and works in P3DV4. But all animations, avionics and a lot of other stuff have to rebuild new. It is the next long-term project of mine.

32991718qe.jpg

It looks like a nearly finished project - but nada, a lot of things have to be optimized.

32991719gm.jpg

The Helionix Step 1 avionics of new Airbus Helicopters are only bitmaps. Need to find a good friend helping me with programming these suite. It will be freeware.

Thomas

Last edited:
Country
mexico
After finishing my work on Cessna Soloy T206H MK2 Sentinel (it needs some time), I will have a closer look to modify my very old FS9 Eurocopter EC-145/Airbus H145 project to native FSX and P3D4. First steps are done - model of H145 is FSX native and works in P3DV4. But all animations, avionics and a lot of other stuff have to rebuild new. It is the next long-term project of mine.
Awesome News!!! Thomas, I am very happy for you and this project (I still enjoy flying the almighty EC149 for FS9). If I am allowed to judge, the end product will be spectacular! I am sure you won't be happy until you reach (or overcome) Sentinel's level of perfection. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

Kindest regards and the best of luck in your work,
Sergio.

Country
us-washington
Getting back to work on the Armstrong Whitworth Meteor PR19a.

My friend, who is a master plastic modeler, was building a RB-57F Canberra one day, when he discovered that the Engine parts were not quite right. Careful inspection revealed that the engines were 1/82 scale instead of 1/72 scale, and therefore could not be used to build the Canberra true to scale.

Starting with those outsized engines and parts from a number of plastic models that were currently in progress, the Meteor PR19a was born.

TF33s from RB-57F Canberra - Engine fan sections (1/82 scale)
Meteor NF14 - Fuselage, engines, inner wings, landing gear
U2 - Nose, outer wings, and tailplanes
RF-4C Phantom - Recce pods and cameras

I am recreating his plastic model in Gmax for FSX and FS9.

Status
Not open for further replies.