• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

I'm working on aircraft... (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotorhub

Resource contributor
Country
norway
Exporting to Blender works fine. Now I just need to figure out the rest.
Jet_Provost_T3-4_2.pngJet_Provost_T3-4_3.pngJet_Provost_T3-4_4.pngJet_Provost_T3-4_1.png
Jet_Provost_T3-4_2.png
Jet_Provost_T3-4_3.png
Jet_Provost_T3-4_4.png
Jet_Provost_T3-4_1.png

Deano1973

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
With my last freeware project out of the way and final contracts coming to an end, I'm finally ready to continue in earnest with my own commercial projects. I think I've reached the point where I'm good enough to try my first commercial aircraft, which will be the Boeing FA-18F/G Super Hornet. This is to be a mid-level detail aircraft as an alternative to the super-detailed VRS offering. Hoping to release to Prepar3D in Spring 2020 or thereabouts.

DCD Hornet7.jpg
DCD Hornet5.jpg

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
I'd say not to bad for my first plane from scratch! Still have a ways to go before completion, I've learned everything from here. Thanks!
That's better than my very first freeware release, even though it did win the 2002 FlightSim.com Developer's Award.

Looks like it's ready to do some crop dusting! :wave:

Country
us-alabama
That's better than my very first freeware release, even though it did win the 2002 FlightSim.com Developer's Award.

Looks like it's ready to do some crop dusting! :wave:
Thanks! It's getting close I'm not so good at painting yet but I'll get there someday.

Country
pakistan
I think so it's not better if we work on recreating fsx addon which is good and available for free so we must work on such add-ons which were not modeled until now. For more option to fsx users. I am not trying to discourage u I know you man have done a good model. But it already available fsx

Country
us-alabama
It will be free if I decide to release it because it’s using the default Cessna grand caravan sounds, I do agree that it’s a respect thing not to ask but I’ll probably let a few of the more experienced developers here test it if they want and give me some pointers. As far as it being done already the only other Airtractor I know of is the AT-802F fireboss, this is the much younger sibling AT-402B and will have the full pump system underneath and hopefully an optional dry spreader. So what are you working on mzeeshannnaseem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotorhub

Resource contributor
Country
norway
Jet Provost T4 exterior mapping is done, but green primer does not show much yet.

Attachments

• JPT4_1.png
    JPT4_1.png
    716.4 KB · Views: 303
  • JPT4_8.png
    JPT4_8.png
    776 KB · Views: 320
  • JPT4_9.png
    JPT4_9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 310

arno

Administrator