• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

I'm working on aircraft... (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano1973

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
With my Super Hornets now released with Just Flight, I'm deep into an F-15 Eagles package ( C, E and I "Ra'am" versions ), and have Concorde lined up right behind them. It's going to be a busy 2020... :)

No screenies here, will post a separate showroom thread on the Eagles.

Country
brazil
Oh baby that looks gorgeous!!! Overwing and T-Tails are my favourite kind of large aircraft!

Thanks. Now i'm struggling on the UVW unwrap part. I have a few experience on this area and i was expecting to make textures on substance painter, but my poor notebook will not support running this program, and i really don't know what to do.

3.25.2020 1-13-19.jpeg

Country
australia
Well thanks to the lock-down and the new FSX/P3D script for Blender, I have started to work on the CT-114 Tutor again. I was originally planning on doing it for both FSX and P3D but I went a little (okay...a lot...) overboard with the detail and now it will not compile for FSX.

There is still a lot to do but I figure I have about 75-80% of it done. Most of the virtual is done with the switches and buttons, but I still need to do the main gauges with coding.

Texture mapping is coming along nicely too after I received some help on what I was doing wrong with the whole bump/spec stuff as I never did that with the first Tutor for FS9.

I may need to see if I can find some help with the actual textures as I really want some nice detail with full panel lines etc...including some nice detail in the landing gear bays/speed brake area/etc...

Attachments

• CT-114_Tutor_Top.png
    CT-114_Tutor_Top.png
    909.4 KB · Views: 470
  • CT-114_Tutor_Back.png
    CT-114_Tutor_Back.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 393
  • CT-114_Tutor_Bottom.png
    CT-114_Tutor_Bottom.png
    258.5 KB · Views: 364
Country
venezuela
u21_on_build.JPG

Hello all, i actually have a bit of a project myselfright now, found some U-21s manuals on the web and started to learn Blender a week ago. This is so far what i've got. I have the wings almost ready. Learned also how to do C gauges and will later learn how to do the VC.

Deano1973

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
DC Designs general plans for 2020 - subject to change but I normally follow through and finish what I started;

BAC Concorde ( P3D and FS2020 - FSX maybe but don't anybody hold your breath )
Grob 120 TP " Prefect" ( P3D and FS2020 )
Grumman F-14A / D Tomcats ( FS2020 )
Grumman Mallard ( FS2020 )

Other airplanes in the works but these are the current front runners.

Country
us-vermont
View attachment 57538
Hello all, i actually have a bit of a project myselfright now, found some U-21s manuals on the web and started to learn Blender a week ago. This is so far what i've got. I have the wings almost ready. Learned also how to do C gauges and will later learn how to do the VC.

Might you also later on consider making a Queen air to go with it? Just need to hang some piston engines in place of the PT-6's

Vitus

Resource contributor
Country
newzealand
Let me be the first to share my current MSFS2020 development, now that we're allowed to share the first screenshots of our projects. I am working on a total conversion of my Lockheed Vega. Besides understanding the new platform, I spent a lot of time re-texturing and often re-mapping EVERYTHING! The first exports look promising, but there's still a lot of work missing.

TMOvjjh.jpg

7cbI6SX.jpg

EWsrFtR.jpg

Country
brazil
That is an awesome work of art Michel. Happy to see the progress.

Thanks Mr. Milton. As you can see, the progress is going slow (i'm working alone), but i'm happy with the results. In the next month, i hope to make the UVW mapping of the interior and animate the virtual cockpit. Something that is worrying me are the avionics used in the KC-390, as it uses the Collins Pro line Fusion, and I don't see anything similar in relation to gauges in fsx and p3d
2020-8-12_23-52-46-924.jpg
2020-8-12_23-55-2-307.jpg
2020-8-12_23-56-40-627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.