• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

I'm working on aircraft... (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
ukraine
Tu-134 MSFS
2020-08-20_174952.png
LUBQG-fRaH0.jpg

2020-08-30_221315.png
2020-08-30_221359.png
a_ZaNKvzvFo.jpg

Last edited:
Country
australia
Hey folks, well we're getting close to releasing the OzX Goose Redux HD for MSFS. I've been working with @Warchild who did the original Flight model and is the only remaining member of the OzX Team who worked on this fantastic aircraft and we have fully converted the Goose to a Native MSFS aircraft with 4K external PBR textures
unknown.png

Still some tweaking to go and I just need to finish my new 3D Bendix Radio stack to replace the old 2D XML gauges and we're good for our intial release :D

Country
ukraine
I like soviet heritage planes. Looking forward to the 134
Thanks for your feedback. And to everyone who expressed their emotions my gratitude! The work is progressing gradually. After carefully familiarizing myself with the new features MSFS decided to make a new exterior model and cockpit. Here is one of the stages of appearance.

Last edited:
Country
germany
Absolutely stunning looking model. Can't wait!

Thanks a lot!

Is it payware or freeware?
I intend to make it payware, which would eventually allow me to concentrate on this kind of work and contribute to the community (Blender, Vitus, make tutorials...). Don't know yet how that'll work out though.

Anyway, once the project reaches beta stage it has to be tested before I can even think about asking people to pay for it. And of course beta testers would get the the final product for free ;)

Greetings, Mike

Thanks a lot!

I intend to make it payware, which would eventually allow me to concentrate on this kind of work and contribute to the community (Blender, Vitus, make tutorials...). Don't know yet how that'll work out though.

Anyway, once the project reaches beta stage it has to be tested before I can even think about asking people to pay for it. And of course beta testers would get the the final product for free ;)

Greetings, Mike
Good luck on this adventure :)

Country
germany
That looks like fun!
Yes it is! In my opinion MSFS is perfect for this kind of flying, low level cruising and enjoying the views, the sound of the wind and 6 cylinders, and a little 30's style aerobatics in between. I spend way too much time "testing and tuning" this plane inside the sim instead of making progress ;)

Country
unitedstates
My first build ever (WIP)... Focusing on custom internal components, lights, and UV unwrapping next. Planning to release 2 versions. 1 with weapons as shown in the 1989 movie and this one without.
bw12121.JPG
bw89.JPG
bw1-21-21.JPG

I took the creative liberty of resizing the aircraft too. I felt the tiny one used in the movie wasn't very proportional. The wingspan for that one is only about 20' and this one sets up at around 35'. It just looks and feels better sitting on the runway, but the cockpit is a bit large. I may shrink it down some more. I'm still debating. but at least it flies pretty well at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.