I'm working on scenery... (2019)

As already mentioned in thread 2018, we at Albysim are working on the scenery "Trapani LICT" for FS2004.
The state of development is already very advanced, the release is scheduled for April / May 2019.
Regars,
Alby

Albysim_LICT_Trapani_fs2004_01.jpg
Albysim_LICT_Trapani_fs2004_02.jpg

I have a few projects, but this is going to be "new" (aka my first adventure into Airport creation) ... starting small with KCCR and move up to KOAK (both local to me) ... P3D V4.4+. I'm hoping this will be full time just have to see where the numbers fall.

Great thread, thanks for starting this, last thing I want to do is step on anyone's toes.

Cheers, Rob.

Hey Guys, After years of reviewing things for PC Pilot, I decided its more fun to make them instead. So this is my first modelling project on my own, and it's a great little GA Airfield in Austria called Zell am See. I'm currently still modelling much of the airfield, though it's my intent to include as much of the surrounding area as I can. I plan on releasing Zell for both P3D v4 and XP11. I'm hoping it'll be the first of many airfield and airports from around Central Europe, an area that's very much missing in both sims. Anyway, here are a few shots.

Still, lots to learn, but damn I'm enjoying it.

Best Wishes,
Jess B

Hi,
I want to inform you that I'm working on LRTR - Timișoara (Traian Vuia) International Airport. Release is expected for September.

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 5 folosind Tapatalk

Hi, For a couple of months I have been working on FAGM Rand Airport in South Africa for P3d. Its been a long Problematic journey, with a Steep Learning curve. Hopefully soon I can show of some beautiful screenshots.