• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

I'm working on scenery... (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
italy
As already mentioned in thread 2018, we at Albysim are working on the scenery "Trapani LICT" for FS2004.
The state of development is already very advanced, the release is scheduled for April / May 2019.
Regars,
Alby

Albysim_LICT_Trapani_fs2004_01.jpg
Albysim_LICT_Trapani_fs2004_02.jpg

D

Deleted member 12505

I have a few projects, but this is going to be "new" (aka my first adventure into Airport creation) ... starting small with KCCR and move up to KOAK (both local to me) ... P3D V4.4+. I'm hoping this will be full time just have to see where the numbers fall.

Great thread, thanks for starting this, last thing I want to do is step on anyone's toes.

Cheers, Rob.

D

Deleted member 12505

Thanks Greg I missed that, I'll cross that off my list, KCCR is smaller so better for a starter.

Cheers, Rob.

Country
malawi
Working on:

FWCL - Chileka International Airport
FWKI - Kamuzu International Airport
FLSK - Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport
HTDA - Julius Nyerere International Airport (Still in development)

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 418
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 470
  • FWKI AMAZIING 2018_PM_1.jpg
    FWKI AMAZIING 2018_PM_1.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Country
unitedkingdom
Hey Guys, After years of reviewing things for PC Pilot, I decided its more fun to make them instead. So this is my first modelling project on my own, and it's a great little GA Airfield in Austria called Zell am See. I'm currently still modelling much of the airfield, though it's my intent to include as much of the surrounding area as I can. I plan on releasing Zell for both P3D v4 and XP11. I'm hoping it'll be the first of many airfield and airports from around Central Europe, an area that's very much missing in both sims. Anyway, here are a few shots.

48263953342_989cf8707b_h.jpg

48250224506_558b47b750_h.jpg

48263876541_403ace19f5_h.jpg

48263875816_a5cf3f596b_h.jpg

Still, lots to learn, but damn I'm enjoying it.

Best Wishes,
Jess B

Country
moldova
Hi,
I want to inform you that I'm working on LRTR - Timișoara (Traian Vuia) International Airport. Release is expected for September.

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 5 folosind Tapatalk

Country
unitedstates
I have very-very fond memories when I vacationed there years so your project caught my eye. Looks really good.

Country
india
Working on:

FWCL - Chileka International Airport
FWKI - Kamuzu International Airport
FLSK - Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport
HTDA - Julius Nyerere International Airport (Still in development)

thats awesome mate. Keep us posted on HTDA!....

Country
australia
Local South Australian Airstrips. Maralinga, Sherlock (mate's small airstrip) and Rowland Flat... another small strip.

Country
australia
My next project I am looking into will be my first venture into Europe and LGKC - Kithira Airport for P3Dv4

Before i get too involved has anyone already started this? (cant find any indication on searches throughout the net)
2019-7-28_22-22-47-179.jpg
2019-7-28_22-26-32-554.jpg

Country
southafrica
Hi, For a couple of months I have been working on FAGM Rand Airport in South Africa for P3d. Its been a long Problematic journey, with a Steep Learning curve. Hopefully soon I can show of some beautiful screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.