Import Coordinate issue with latest MCX version

Hi
I got a error Message when I try to Import My location's Coordinate into MCX using Options Section , can Anyone help to solve this?
here its a Screen shot about this problem.

Attachments

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Could it be you have the decimal character set to a comma on your system? Then you should enter the value with a comma, not with a dot.

Could it be you have the decimal character set to a comma on your system? Then you should enter the value with a comma, not with a dot.
Directly copied and paste it form Sbuilder text reference , here its the text content :

[GEOGRAPHIC]
Name=Photo01
North=32.7688004848818
South=32.7364616839657
West=51.83349609375
East=51.8939208984375

Avr ‭32.75263108442375

Grid -77.9

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Yes, but what is the decimal character in your windows?

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
If it is dot you should be able to paste those values from SBuilder that you showed. I tried it here yesterday and it works. If I put the wrong decimal character I get the same error you showed.

Thanks for your Reply , I will try to Import numbers by Typing them and let you know about the result .

If it is dot you should be able to paste those values from SBuilder that you showed. I tried it here yesterday and it works. If I put the wrong decimal character I get the same error you showed.
Finally I got that i can't use copy and paste command in MCX for unknown reason, I used to type digits manually and now it's working ! anyway thanks for your replies.