• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA Introducing WhiskeyJet Simulations Fun Jet Series CS300

Country
australia
Good day Ladies and Gents. Today, I would like to introduce WhiskeyJetSimulations and our up-coming first release of the Cs300. More details to follow, just sit back and enjoy the teaser video. Please remember that this is a WIP and there are a lot of loose ends yet to be tied up, not to mention that the VC is only there as a reference and is being re-built.
I would love to hear feedback from all of you, my peers and respected developers.
Kind regards,

WhiskeyJetSimulations.

Country
ca-saskatchewan
what a nice one... i wish we had something similar, working in FS9. :D Love it!

Without hope I would second that motion! Regardless, it a gorgeous model and I am sure will be very well received by the FSX community.

Greg

Country
australia
Greg, as much as I would love to fulfil that request for you and AirBasil, we just don't have the resources at this point, but who knows what the future holds. I won't close the door on fs9 just yet. We shall just wait and see.
Regards.

Ronald

Resource contributor
I would love to hear feedback from all of you, my peers and respected developers.
Beautiful modeled aircraft, nice sleek lines, i love the light reflections bouncing of het fuselage and the glass fligth-deck.

TIP: Create a website to add more screenshots too, since (inside the cockpit) your video-footage is a little blurry.
This introduction video (alone) does not show her in all her beauty and details you have put into this CS300 model.

Country
australia
Thank you Ronald, I am going to approach this using facebook to provide updates/screenshots etc. The vc is entirely for reference and is being re-built hence the blurriness. Thank you for the kind words.

Heretic

Resource contributor
Country
germany
What are your plans for the model?
Freeware, payware, any systems modeled, etc.

Country
australia
Very low level systems, but functional. And it will be payware but reasonably priced. Looking more towards basic functionality but good looks. Its all just for fun.

Heretic

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Very low level systems, but functional. And it will be payware but reasonably priced. Looking more towards basic functionality but good looks. Its all just for fun.

If you at least make sure that every cockpit control is clickable and 3D (not necessarily interacting with FSX' systems though), third parties are able to beef up the systems modeling a bit.

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Country
germany
She's a real beauty and - if you ask me - the current century's masterpiece.
Do her justice.