Ioannis Daskalogiannis (Chania) International Airport (LGSA)

Hello and thanks for your kind words,
As I mentioned in a previous post the progress is a little bit slow but it is present! Many things to create many tests that needs to be done and much more things to learn :cool:.
I have also metioned some time ago that I would upload a photo and I didn't. So here is one while testing the grass I created.

Regards,

-=Manwlo=-

Hello and thanks for your kind words,
As I mentioned in a previous post the progress is a little bit slow but it is present! Many things to create many tests that needs to be done and much more things to learn :cool:.
I have also metioned some time ago that I would upload a photo and I didn't. So here is one while testing the grass I created.

Regards,

-=Manwlo=-
Oh my god it looks so beautyful:yikes: i'm on crete at the moment and as the most people do i wanted to fly my holiday flight so i mentioned that there is no scenery available

Hello Selvestad. Many 3d objects are already completed. I 'm currently working on improvements at the backround image. The procedure is time consuming but I believe that in a short while this step is going to be completed. I will probably send a screenshot presenting the before-after comparison.

-=Manwlo=-

Hello Selvestad. Many 3d objects are already completed. I 'm currently working on improvements at the backround image. The procedure is time consuming but I believe that in a short while this step is going to be completed. I will probably send a screenshot presenting the before-after comparison.

-=Manwlo=-
Great news! Excited for the screenshot.
Have you made any thoughts about p3d v4?

Best regards
selvestad

It is difficult to "measure" the project progress (IMHO) with a percentage. It depends how "deep" I will go in detail. This has to do with the detail that represented, the detail of the objects that being make, the detail in the textures, shadows and so on. As an example I can mention that although the ground polygons in the scenery are already completed, I don't like two or three textures so much. In order to make them better I also need to amend their polygons. I still don;t know if I will do this change.
To cut the long story short. I work on it every day and I believe that it will be completed within the first half of this year.
As I said before, it is going to be payware if I manage to take it to the level I want.

So stay tuned and thank you for your interest and patience!

-=Manwlo=-

Last edited:
There were a few important changes on the real airport. After the MTB extension, the appron has also completely changed. The parking positions were 9 and now they are 25. The blastfences were removed and the parking positions are faced to the MTB. The aircraft when parking are facing to the MTB and pushback to taxi (This is why no blastfences needed).

This puts additional work but the schedule for christmas remains. However, at this time it is kind of a mess around the MTB and appron to shoot with a camera :)

Thank you for your questions, it is very important to realize that there are people awaiting for that scenery!