Just for fun this one - "what a piece of junk!" :)

Quick update, been so busy that I haven't had much time to work on the Falcon but getting back on track now for a November 2019 release. Light maps added, got some tidying up to do and texturing work before switching to VC and internal animations...
FalconNight.jpg

In reality (reality?? Not a hope here lol) we just need to use blender, create a massive sphere, loads of subdivisions add some modifiers , a nice metallic finish and a runway around the peripheral , give it an ICAO code of VADA and set the altitude of 100,000 feet. Boom. Sky based airport, add a tower called death star and away to go :)

In reality (reality?? Not a hope here lol) we just need to use blender, create a massive sphere, loads of subdevisipns, add some modifiers , a nice metallic finish and a runway around the peripheral , give it an ICAO code of VADA and set the altitude of 100,000 feet. Boom. Sky based airport, add a tower called death star and away to go :)
That would be cool - I am possibly thinking of whipping up a quick Cloud City scenery for those Empire Strikes Back moments though. Just depends on how much time I have...