KLIA2 at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Yeah... superb! Can't wait... btw. did you allready release your Scenery for FSX, because at simmarket your work which you are displaying here, is allready purchasable...

See here: Simmarket.com

I'm just asking because I can't understand why you are releasing a product which isn't finished at that time... and why did you release it just for FSX but not for FS9 yet?
Congratulation! You are the 1st millon person who ask me that...just kidding.

It took quite a long time before the satellite image of KLIA2 is good enough to do.
Without it, there is no way to make the model accurate enough.

FS9 is different. It require ground poly for satellite photo. So it need to be in one piece. If you make one to cover another, I cannot imagine that multiple layers of lines and signs on the ground would be in chaos. It need to be in one setting because of satellite photo.

Yes, you need to do that. In order to make sure that those old files do not exist any more.

Tic that would have been good information to include in the manual / instructions that ships with the installation files. I admit it wasn't clear to me either.

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Tic that would have been good information to include in the manual / instructions that ships with the installation files. I admit it wasn't clear to me either.
I asked Simmarket already but they said they cannot have that warning in the installer. You cannot read manual before you do the installation anyway since the manual is include in the file of scenery. You have to install before you can read the manual.
I did write about that in the information to Simmarket but it was omitted on the web page. I don't know why either.

You could just have a link to the manual on the webpage? Well done for completion. It's an epic feat of endurance!

Congratulations on the recent release. I just purchased it and looks amazing.
I noticed that I three new entries in my scenery library with same name from my KLIA V1 purchase: wmkk, wmkk tunnel and wmkk landclass.
Does this mean I can delete the older three entries?

Secondly I noticed the new KLIA V2 terminal is empty in terms of no AI.
Is there a way that can be populated ?

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Just want to say something about the airport that is under construction.

I think it is much easier if the whole airport is not expanding. New buildings are common but not difficult to add. But new runways cause a lot of changes such as new parking bays, new taxiway. It is difficult to add them seamlessly with the previous scenery. It is much better to be a whole thing in one piece. So, I cannot make an update to a old airport. Need to replace the whole thing to version2.

It is easier to pick the airport that is not under construction, expansion. Better wait until thing settle down.

Hi JT,

I love your work and your airports. I have both BKK and KULv2 airports. I am planning to migrate to FSX Steam and also expand to P3D at a later time. I would like to know if both airports can work in FSX Steam and P3D? if so, is there anything special i have to take into consideration to migrate these sceneries ?

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
No problem with FSX Steam. Some problem with P3D, still working on it. I will looking forward to P3Dv3 in a single shot. I mean it will be compatible with P3Dv3 in the near future.

Congrats on your FS9 Version release... it's an awesome Scenery... I love it!
Great job on the FS9 version. The level of detail is amazing. Even the palm groves, which brings back memories of when I flew into the airport seven years ago. The FS9 version is very much appreciated and inspiring for us lesser scenery developers.

Greg

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
I have add 100,000 ++++ palms trees to the airport. I found that it has less impact to fps in FS2004. I add normal height palm tree (less than 20 meters high) near the airport but I increase their height when they are farther to decrease polygons use. I have made numerous cross planes that host about 100 trees and placed around the airport.
Palm05.jpg
Palm04.jpg
Palm03.jpg
Palm02.jpg
Palm01.jpg

Please don't mind the fps on the last picture. My computer is a century old.
If I got a flyable fps, almost all the users can get very good, fast fps.

Last edited:
I really should get this scenery asap... can't wait to have it... :) and to fly-in there... :) probably one of the best biggest Airports I have in FS9 by end of october...

Hello..!
WMKK FSX scenery was very beautiful!! But, i buy other scenery LIRF, UUEE. It work for SODE 1.31! no more old SODE 1.2! How chnage it for WMKK??? Please update fix for SODE 1.31..
Thanks..

Sebi

Ey Jirayu.I just saw the difference at the beginning and now at Page 3.What is needed and what is important to put from scratch to good scenery (like terminal building, some realism or what??) Thanks, btw your airport looks awesome!

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Ey Jirayu.I just saw the difference at the beginning and now at Page 3.What is needed and what is important to put from scratch to good scenery (like terminal building, some realism or what??) Thanks, btw your airport looks awesome!
I think time, patient and love (of what you are doing), are the most important thing.