FS2004 KORD In Work Pictures

Looks pretty good... only thing missing yet, is night illumination and probably a good ground Poly.
And maybe a photoreal surrounding coverage? If that gets included, i might use the scenery once it gets released.

Last edited:
Hello,

Any updates on this project? Do you plan to include any additional features like a ground poly to this scenery, it would be fantastic to see that included.

Any chance you can share with us some more previous.

Looking forward to release again.

Thanks
Jordansim

Still in work. Just finished added Jetways to Intl Terminal. Wondering if anyone would want to do a prelim of it just to see if things are working correctly. Not sure if the frame rates are okay. I tend to include too much detail. I saw the one on AVSim, but it still uses the stock terminal buildings. Plus, I am so slow that the airport layout changes before I can complete it. Also, have included the new runway and taxiways as they are being built. Still have work to do in other areas. Not sure if I will do all the hangars, etc. or just use the stock buildings

Attachments

Is this project still alive? Any updates? @Jalford?

Thanks
Still working. Finally completed all of the jetways. Need to finish up some aprons, shuttle tram and various other items. I haven't tried to do a ground poly with FS2004. Would appreciate any direction where I could find out how. I can also post the current project to for anyone to check out if they want.

Still working. Finally completed all of the jetways. Need to finish up some aprons, shuttle tram and various other items. I haven't tried to do a ground poly with FS2004. Would appreciate any direction where I could find out how. I can also post the current project to for anyone to check out if they want.
Looks great! a decent updated Ohare for Fs9 will be fantastic. For GP, I remember seeing a very good tutorial on this forum but I can no longer find it. Sorry.

Hopefully we can be able to see what you have created very soon!

Thanks.