• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 KORD In Work Pictures

Country
us-georgia
Currently about 80 % done. Still working on jetways and parking
KORD 1.jpg
KORD 1.jpg
KORD 7.jpg
KORD 2.jpg
KORD 8.jpg
KORD 12.jpg
KORD 4.jpg
KORD 9.jpg
KORD 10.jpg
KORD 11.jpg

Country
switzerland
Looks pretty good... only thing missing yet, is night illumination and probably a good ground Poly.
And maybe a photoreal surrounding coverage? If that gets included, i might use the scenery once it gets released.

Last edited:
Country
unitedstates
Hello,

Any updates on this project? Do you plan to include any additional features like a ground poly to this scenery, it would be fantastic to see that included.

Any chance you can share with us some more previous.

Looking forward to release again.

Thanks
Jordansim

Country
us-georgia
Still in work. Just finished added Jetways to Intl Terminal. Wondering if anyone would want to do a prelim of it just to see if things are working correctly. Not sure if the frame rates are okay. I tend to include too much detail. I saw the one on AVSim, but it still uses the stock terminal buildings. Plus, I am so slow that the airport layout changes before I can complete it. Also, have included the new runway and taxiways as they are being built. Still have work to do in other areas. Not sure if I will do all the hangars, etc. or just use the stock buildings

Attachments

• screenshot606.jpg
    screenshot606.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 289
  • screenshot607.jpg
    screenshot607.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 297
  • screenshot608.jpg
    screenshot608.jpg
    680.1 KB · Views: 275
  • screenshot609.jpg
    screenshot609.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 255
  • screenshot610.jpg
    screenshot610.jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 268
  • screenshot611.jpg
    screenshot611.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 266
Country
us-georgia
Is this project still alive? Any updates? @Jalford?

Thanks
Still working. Finally completed all of the jetways. Need to finish up some aprons, shuttle tram and various other items. I haven't tried to do a ground poly with FS2004. Would appreciate any direction where I could find out how. I can also post the current project to for anyone to check out if they want.

Country
unitedstates
Still working. Finally completed all of the jetways. Need to finish up some aprons, shuttle tram and various other items. I haven't tried to do a ground poly with FS2004. Would appreciate any direction where I could find out how. I can also post the current project to for anyone to check out if they want.

Looks great! a decent updated Ohare for Fs9 will be fantastic. For GP, I remember seeing a very good tutorial on this forum but I can no longer find it. Sorry.

Hopefully we can be able to see what you have created very soon!

Thanks.

Country
us-georgia
Last pictures before finalizing this project. Completed the North and South Cargo Bldgs, and NE Maint Hangars (American and United). Waiting for last update on AirNav for new or removed taxiways. The new 9/27 Center runway and taxiways are done, including approaches. Will probably post on Avsim in a couple of weeks. Lots of double checking to do.

Attachments

• screenshot179.jpg
    screenshot179.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 133
  • screenshot178.jpg
    screenshot178.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 131
  • screenshot177.jpg
    screenshot177.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 137
  • screenshot176.jpg
    screenshot176.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 152
  • screenshot175.jpg
    screenshot175.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 158
  • screenshot173.jpg
    screenshot173.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 140
  • screenshot174.jpg
    screenshot174.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 142
  • screenshot172.jpg
    screenshot172.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 141
  • screenshot171.jpg
    screenshot171.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 126
  • screenshot170.jpg
    screenshot170.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 162
Country
ca-ontario
ya ive been waiting for a freeware kord for fs9 for ages... there are payware but i like to go for freeware

Country
brazil
check the size of your "Flattens" 🤔
This problem is not with the plane but with the terrain of the new Chicago setting! When I change the older ADE file this problem disappears, however it changes the passenger terminal which is not viable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 26