• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS KSZP- Santa Paula - Available

Country
us-california
The famous wild west taxiway

dev9.jpg

Curious how other people make their PBR textures, I'm in favor of texture baking, but that seems very tricky when using tools such as Materialize, anyhow here is a shot of one of the doors for the wildwest taxiway
Screenshot 2021-05-30 213402.png

Country
unitedstates
Wow you just keep amazing me with your progress!! I have been in that very office you modeled!!

Country
us-california
Wow you just keep amazing me with your progress!! I have been in that very office you modeled!!
haha glad you recognize it.. really looking forward going there again after spending my days on 3ds max. almost there, just want to keep adding details.

Country
us-california
Besides some terraforming issues that didn't show in the SDK its seems stable.
some taildragger SimObjects don't touch the ground in the sim but they do in the SDK, can't get my head around it yet ,see last screenshot:
dev13.jpg

Last edited:
Country
us-california
Released and available since yesterday, just wanted to show these screenshots as a final post. An amazing experience from beginning to end, could not have done it without FSdeveloper, thank you all!
release3.png
release2.png
release1.png

Last edited:
Country
us-newyork
Thank you man! means a lot, great job also on Las Americas! Saw it come by the other day.
THANK YOU. I'm working on KLGA, I would love to know your opinions before I release it. You seem to have great eyes for details. Let us know when your airport is ready. I'm gonna buy it.

Country
us-california
Please feel free to let me know how I can help, I'd love to!

LaGuardia sounds like a handful! must be an enormous amount of work for you.
I think since I fly in person to the airport before I model them I like to remember the things I notice, like in KSZP the electric wires are everywhere, there are planes and obstacles everywhere and each hangar has character.

Santa Paula has been released about 2 weeks ago, just updated it on Friday for SU5, the link to the product is in my signature below. 👇

Country
us-newyork
Please feel free to let me know how I can help, I'd love to!

LaGuardia sounds like a handful! must be an enormous amount of work for you.
I think since I fly in person to the airport before I model them I like to remember the things I notice, like in KSZP the electric wires are everywhere, there are planes and obstacles everywhere and each hangar has character.

Santa Paula has been released about 2 weeks ago, just updated it on Friday for SU5, the link to the product is in my signature below. 👇
Just bought your airport. Haven't tried it in the sim.

KLGA is a handful. A tremendous amount of work but it will be worth it.

I'll be reaching out to you when it's beta. Thank you.

Country
us-newyork
Very fun place to be. Take-off and landing are for experienced pilots. I love it. I will be returning.
Screenshot (45).png
Screenshot (46).jpg
Screenshot (47).jpg
Screenshot (48).jpg
Screenshot (49).jpg
Screenshot (51).jpg
Screenshot (52).jpg
Screenshot (53).jpg
Screenshot (54).jpg

Last edited: