P3D v4 LFNJ Aspres-sur-Buëch FSX P3D4

Hi

If you have copied the serial number beforehand it should not ask you
no problem ?

It's not like you have to write it every time.

Thank you for your purchase

Good flights

Hi

If you have copied the serial number beforehand it should not ask you
no problem ?

It's not like you have to write it every time.

Thank you for your purchase

Good flights
Actually no. It is exactly like that.

Maybe give it a try!

Or did I not need to run all three? No instructions - at least not in English - so I just assume all three exe files needed to run.

If you copy the serial number beforehand it will remain in the clipboard during the execution of the 3 installers, it is certain it is tested on several PCs, or there is a problem on your computer.

Yes there are all the instructions in English on a .PDF in a folder contained in the .zip number 1.

Are the three parts essential?
Funny question, why else are they here?

It is nice that you found some humor in the question. I've never seen any other product that requires three separate exe files to install, so in that regard, I think you might be a pioneer in the industry. I have, however, seen other installations that have multiple files but one single installation program manages to open and install them all.

Anyway, it is a very nice scenery and I am very happy to have it.

Basically the weight of the landscape was much heavier, which is why I divided into 3 parts ...

Part 1 contains the entire functional scenery
Part 2 and 3 contain the photo ground of the 'Montagne de Longeagne' in 15 cm / pixel.

At the next update there will be only 2 parts :)

It is still strange that the serial number does not remain in your clipboard, I have not yet encountered that.

I am very happy that you enjoy this scenery

Thanks