FSX LIPH - Treviso Airport

Good Day Matteo,

Would Appreciate this in FS2004

I think we have a few requests.

Awaiting your reply

Jordan
Looks pretty neat allready... can't wait to see how it looks, when finished with a nice ground Poly and all buildings and vegetations...
can't wait, how it looks when converted to FS2004 as well, once it will be ready, after release for FSX.
Good evening everyone,
I will test the scenery also for FS2004.
The big problem is that I haven't the programs that are inside FS2004.
I will try to resolve it for you.

PS.: At this time I'm studing so the progress aren't big. I think that you can understend me.

Matteo

Good evening everyone,
I will test the scenery also for FS2004.
The big problem is that I haven't the programs that are inside FS2004.
I will try to resolve it for you.

PS.: At this time I'm studing so the progress aren't big. I think that you can understend me.

Matteo
Dear Matteo,

Thank you for your efforts! Please do let me know if you need this to be tested with FS2004.

I'll gladly help anytime!

Good Luck with your studies!

Best,
Jordan

Any Updates on Treviso? Didn' heared anything about that since December which is now allmost three Months ago...

Is this the next dead gone Project?

Any Updates on Treviso? Didn' heared anything about that since December which is now allmost three Months ago... Is this the next dead gone Project?
It seems, that this Project hasbeen canceled as well... sadly... no updates or news on this since December 2018...

Pretty concerned of how many projects have been announced here and then finally been canceled again... what's the sense behind this? If somebody knows that he can't finish the project he shouldn't announce it.
That's pretty depressive somehow... nontheless, i do hope to hear something about Treviso, and whats going on here...from matteo07 soon... hope that guy's still alive...

It seems, that this Project hasbeen canceled as well... sadly... no updates or news on this since December 2018...

Pretty concerned of how many projects have been announced here and then finally been canceled again... what's the sense behind this? If somebody knows that he can't finish the project he shouldn't announce it.
That's pretty depressive somehow... nontheless, i do hope to hear something about Treviso, and whats going on here...from matteo07 soon... hope that guy's still alive...
Airbasil - my sincere wish for you is for you to first take on a project yourself and complete it before offering this kind of helpful criticism. Often times it turns out to be harder than originally anticipated. Life just gets in the way.

Airbasil - my sincere wish for you is for you to first take on a project yourself and complete it before offering this kind of helpful criticism. Often times it turns out to be harder than originally anticipated. Life just gets in the way.
I am on a project actually... but ya, you're right... life can get between somedays... as it does to myself... but I am looking forward to get back to work on my project soon. It's more a question of motivation this time...

=rk=

Resource contributor
It's more a question of motivation this time.
I know exactly what you mean! I was thinking it might be a good idea, to claim that one of my millions of unfinished projects was nearing completion, in the hopes someone would comment and motivate me to complete it, but then I saw this thread.
:(

At the moment I stopped my work because I have to do some exams. I have not forgotten this project, it has always been my goal to finish it. Now I'm concentrating on the exams but as soon as I'm done I'll continue to finish it.

tre.png

Here there are small updates. It isn't much but at the moment I'm focused about the school.

LOTS OF THANKS to who are following me and incited me to finish it.

Regards Matteo

Last edited: