• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Little Navmap flight planner - beta released

Country
france
Hi, Happy New Year :)
I was wondering, I know its possible to see altitude profile when we create a flight plan, but is it possibles to have Altitude profile for Procedures only? (without having to create a flight plan)

Thanks, Marc

Country
germany
Dear Alex,

I really have to say thank you for this nice tool. I enjoy everytime I use it. Thank you! :)

Just one question: I use it on a notebook/laptop with only a small screen. Is it possible to separate the map in a new (Windows) window, which I can minimize to the task bar? I know, that I can detach it inside of LittleNavMap. But then I have to resize the map everytime I want to use the fields (like Airport Info, Flightplan etc.) behind it. If I just could minimize the map everytime it would be much more comfortable.

Best regards,
Danny

Country
germany
Hi Danny,

I have limited control for these dock windows and already tried a lot of workarounds to make it better. Not so much success so far.

You probably already know the new chapter in manual about the dock windows. You can also create a dock stack with the map. Maybe dock stacks are the best solution if there is not enough space.

I keep the search only open for flight planning and close it when flying.

Alex

Country
germany
Hi Alex,

thank you very much for your reply :) I didn't know the feature with the stacked windows yet. That's great and works fine for me! Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Danny

Country
france
Hello all.
I hava a, probably dumb, question:
Is it possible to divide a flight plages in multiple legs? I created a long VFR flight plans with stopovers at Airports (I made is for BushTrips Mission creation until I read that the SDK actually don't allow it yet) So I'd like to divide this Flight Plan in multiples Legs corresponding to each airports stopovers (see, this is a dumb question, tho, its not THAT dumb, make there is already a divide feature hudden, or planned?

Regards, Marc :)

Country
germany
@Marc L

Several ways. Create a big plan with intermediate stops. Then delete all legs before and after the trip. Or select the legs of the desired trip, right click and select "Save selected range as plan".

Country
france
@albar965
In 3 Words: I love you :)

Not only its easy, but its also verry fast!!! (I was on the 2.6.0, I had to download the 2.6.2 to see the option)

Thank you for the fast reply and this time saving option :)

Marc

Country
france
Hey, its me again :)
well, I started watching VFR and BushFlying videos for a "project" am doing and there is an App that comes in almose every videos: "ForeFlight".

So I just looked at LNM to compare some features and I love the fact that they have similar features: Airport Map, Airspace, AirWays, Ruler, Compass, etc...

I just watched another video and they gives Water Crossing Tips and there is one cool and useful feature: the "Glide Advisory" (Glide Ring). I thought in was in LNM already but it was the Compass x') I was wondering if its in your plan to include this :) (if its even possible)

Regards, Marc :)