• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 SH Malta Complete - RELEASED

Country
denmark
Hello Henrik,
If i have the environment finished , I will contact you. For the scenery, it would be nice if there were traffic between Valetta harbor and the oil port and some static ships outside or mixed.

Hi Rainer,

No problem. Just let me hear when you are ready.

Henrik

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
My idea is to build low poly cities that don't need frames, but at the same time look better than autogen.
I agree with you.
I was wondering how many drawcalls it is when we use autogens. Sometimes there might be more than 2-3 drawcalls.
But if we use the appropriate texture and limit it to use just only one drawcall (one texture sheet) for the whole city or a large area of the city, we can minimize drawcall than using autogens. I did that in ZBAA and I think it is very good. It is a huge airport, so too many drawcalls are bad for fps. I can control the roof color better than autogens. But it takes time more to build.
Your project looks fantastic.

Country
germany
Hi Tic,
that is correct, but one texture sheet has in this case not the best resolution.
In P3D v4 drawcalls no longer play such a big role in today's hardware. 10 to 20 drawcalls for an entire city have almost no effect

Country
germany
Today I show you for the VFR pilots Luqa Water and for the IFR pilots the oil port, which is directly in the main approach direction.

Luqa Water RWY 35 Day

Luqa Water RW 35 Night

Luqa Water Base Day

Luqa Water Base Night

Luqa Oil Port Day

Luqa Oilport Night

Country
germany
At the request of the Swiss VFR aviators I have once given an approach Poi

Now,

I don't have the radar on my "screen" at all, because it is far outside my scenery

... but what can you do for the Swiss and others.

I built it. But there is only OrbX terrain. That doesn't stop the thing, just had to build a little flatten. I hope it stands reasonably right, after map yes.

Rardar Ballun near

Radar Ballun direction approach 05 Day

radar05ecdn4.jpg

But also at night I made it clearly visible

Radar Ballun direction approach 05 night

radarballunnightjgcqa.jpg

Country
germany
For the whole Freeport harbour and LMMW Water, as well as the whole coast there I built sloped terrain, so that the cliffs not belonging there are gone and are not influenced by the Meshslider.

The harbor itself has received the solar systems there.

The car traffic rolls correctly on the whole coastal roads.

My batatester and AI expert is currently building AI-Traffic for LMMW with seaplanes, which will become part of the scenery.

Furthermore, all oil plants in the coastal area are under construction as poi.

Country
germany
We continue with the different oil depots that exist as POIs.

Tal-Papa Oil Depot Day

Tal-Papa Oil depot Night

Tal-Papa Energy Day

Tal Papa Energy Night

Country
germany
West of the Freeport, not far from Oqasa, there is a former RAF base from the Second World War. Today it is an industrial area. The remains of the former runway are still clearly visible.

I built the area as POI.

Country
germany
Get your Christmas present

Dear friends ,

Christmas is just around the corner and I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas.

Like every year, I do not come empty-handed, but I want to give you gifts for your active interest and donations.

I still need these in order to keep my offer as it is, i.e. forum and website.

First the last two parts of the Slim Lights Asia East and Asia Japan are now available. So you can use a worldwide addon for free.

This is certainly not a big surprise yet and that's why today we have the pre-release of Malta Water LMMW as a preview of the upcoming Malta scenery.

LMMW-Base-Day.jpg

So you can bridge the winter in the south with a seaplane.

In the release, together with LMML, ship traffic will be integrated. Henrik Nielsen, the developer of Global AI Ships, has agreed to provide the Freeport of Malta with the necessary ship traffic.

What exactly there is, you can find here

The download is available here for club members

Merry Christmas at all

@KL791
Hi Henrik
I send you via PM the link after Chrismas . Is ok so?

Country
denmark
Get your Christmas present

Dear friends ,

Christmas is just around the corner and I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas.

Like every year, I do not come empty-handed, but I want to give you gifts for your active interest and donations.

I still need these in order to keep my offer as it is, i.e. forum and website.

First the last two parts of the Slim Lights Asia East and Asia Japan are now available. So you can use a worldwide addon for free.

This is certainly not a big surprise yet and that's why today we have the pre-release of Malta Water LMMW as a preview of the upcoming Malta scenery.

LMMW-Base-Day.jpg

So you can bridge the winter in the south with a seaplane.

In the release, together with LMML, ship traffic will be integrated. Henrik Nielsen, the developer of Global AI Ships, has agreed to provide the Freeport of Malta with the necessary ship traffic.

What exactly there is, you can find here

The download is available here for club members

Merry Christmas at all

@KL791
Hi Henrik
I send you via PM the link after Chrismas . Is ok so?
That would be perfect - I am starting slowly to wrap up with the last models getting ready. Merry Christmas

Country
russia
I hope you will continue your work after today's announcement from JustSim (they're making payware Malta island + LMML scenery for P3D and XP)!

Country
germany
I hope you will continue your work
Yes I do. My Malta is working with Prealsoft Malta (but standalone also), has a nice Waterbase in addition for VFR friends and will be FREEWARE.

I have my opinion on Justsim, but it is not intended for the public.
So no reason not to continue my work.
On the contrary, I'm looking forward to showing you something after Justsim. Rhodes doesn't have to hide either
I have all the time in the world, my Malta appears Easter and will not have to hide from Justsim

Last edited:
Country
germany
I think I'll wait for the LMML version of Simmershome. All previously released freeware stuff had high standards and I think so you pay tribute to the work of Mr. Kunst respect in any case.

Country
germany
I think I'll wait for the LMML version of Simmershome. All previously released freeware stuff had high standards and I think so you pay tribute to the work of Mr. Kunst respect in any case.
Thank you for your words. Now that I know that the airport also appears as Payware, I will make a special effort, even if it should take longer.

Country
germany
New situations require new ways. My entire scenery, so LMML and LMMW will be 100% compatible with Prealsoft Malta HD.
Besides the possibility to download this scenery for free from me, I will allow Prealsoft (if want) to add my scenery as a free encore to the download of Malta HD.
Then there is even for buyers for 14 Euro, all of Malta as Photoscenery and in addition LMML and LMMW without costs

Country
denmark
First I have anwered you qustion with : "No not right"

"Locks pretty good? "

Of course I bought Justsim Malta, I have to.
Let's start with the positive.

The terminal, the main buildings , gound labeling and this time also the Dynamic Lights were successful.
Then it definitely stops.

1. The manual has plenty of two pages and nothing real is in it.

2. The scenery has no configurator. The matching Mesh , Default or FTX Global 2018, you have to copy yourself if you come across it.

3. The Parkings names in the selection menu have nothing, but also not nearly anything to do with reality.
Who flies with Charts, knows thus neither where he puts himself nor with the approach where he is "put down". Pure Parking Lotto.
In Malta, the aprons have numbers. So Gate 1 is at Apron 9 Gate91 and everyone knows immediately where that is. But here you must use a compass

4. The runways are clapped again relatively lovelessly, especially the RWY 23 looks like half finished.

5. All in all it looks like cabbage and turnips everywhere at the end of the apron. (Pictures below). No aerial photo cleaning not even near the aprons.

6. Maltatypical buildings or at least facades can't be found. In Valetta there is POIS sparingly but far less than at Prealsoft.

7. My harbour doesn't have to hide because it plays in a different league without exaggeration.

8. A look into the AFCAD makes the picture complete. ADE's Faultfinder finds no end. There are no static planes, no allocations of the completely wrong parkings (even if the layout is right) and the plane stands directly on the runway, because the starting positions are not at the holding. If you have AI, they thunder over a path and then touch down.

And this is only what I noticed in all brevity.

Here the pictures

Near Lufthansa Hangar and this is what it looks like everywhere behind the "door sill".

Apron 5 the same

Freeport Justsim

Freeport Simmershome

Justsim RWY 23

Only Santa Claus, who brings the money, probably knows what Justsim has enjoyed publishing.

If you bleat, you have to do better, and that's what I'll do the next month

NOW PLEASE BACK TO THE TOPIC
which is my LMML

Sorry @all, but I must answer when the user Justsim linked in my thread
I have better to do.

Admin can delete this post if not wanted, but please the comments from ServioG also.

We like freeware - if it wasn't for freeware I would never have dived into simming and ultimately also purchased a tremendous amount of payware - and payware doesn't necesarily equal higher quality...

One question - did you scale the gantry cranes in the Harbour? - The default ships are very small, but when you put real size ships under the cranes they look too small. You can find static versions of some of my ships like the 400 m Eugen Maersk here: 43 Static GMAX ships on Avsim You are welcome to use, but if I should add Ai ships later, I need that the end of the piers are kept free as this is the only places you can enter with a large ship in a somewhat realistic manner.

18122806421116112916051364.jpg