P3D v4 Looking for simconnect FSX-SP2-XPACK 64bit Version

Hi everybody :

I'm trying to develop a software for the P3D V4 based on LittleNavMap.
P3D V4 are built in 64bit, so I make the program with 64bit.
After compiled my program and LittleNavMap in 64bit,
(Of course I'm using the simconnect witch in Prepar3Dv4SDK4.5.13.32097 for compiling)
I found a problem:
LittleNavMap is using SxS(FSX-SP2-XPACK) to connect to P3D, after compile my program , the LittleNavMap can't connect to P3D at all.
I debug it , found that the bug is in the SxS manifest link file :
--------------------------------------------manifest link file ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='yes'?>
<assembly xmlns='urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1' manifestVersion='1.0'>
<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity type='win32' name='Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect' version='10.0.61259.0' processorArchitecture='x86' publicKeyToken='67c7c14424d61b5b' />
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity type='win32' name='Microsoft.VC80.CRT' version='8.0.50608.0' processorArchitecture='x86' publicKeyToken='27a6545ce93c81e5' />
</dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
</assembly>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obviously , the version, processorArchitecture,and publicKeyToken are wrong.
But I seek all over the P3D V4 and SDK's directionary, not find the right version of simconnct (64bit)
Also I look in the SxS directionary , this is no 64bit manifest file for simconnect.

So, where could I find the right version for my work?
Please help me , THX.

longkimari 20200113

Last edited:
There is no such thing as 64-bit SimConnect for FSX. With later versions of Prepar3D Lockheed-Martin abandoned the SxS architecture and went to a simple header and LIB file. This is available from their SDK install. There is also a "redist" folder that contains legacy SimConnect installers. I do not know that they'll make a difference.