• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Lord Howe Island (YLHI)

Country
australia
Introducing Lord Howe Island (YLHI) for MSFS - Lord Howe Island is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Tasman Sea between Australia and New Zealand.

More previews in the coming weeks and for those of you following our other projects I'm happy to say that Ballina is nearing release and Hamilton Island is progressing well.

LHI2.png

Country
germany
Beautiful but unfortunately too far away from everything else for a GA flyer like me. Eagerly waiting for Ballina, though!

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
Beautiful but unfortunately too far away from everything else for a GA flyer like me. Eagerly waiting for Ballina, though!
Many users are not content to fly from point A to point B, I remember Matthew Dalton's version on FSX was really great, the island was to fly over in 172 and see this huge rock culminating in the sea, c was happiness...
Bravo Auscene very good idea !

Country
australia
Ballina is almost ready! Can't wait to start showing some previews very soon :)
Many users are not content to fly from point A to point B, I remember Matthew Dalton's version on FSX was really great, the island was to fly over in 172 and see this huge rock culminating in the sea, c was happiness...
Bravo Auscene very good idea !
Thank you Cedrice, indeed Lowd Howe can be a destination itself with some challenging landings.
I'm now waiting for a DH8-100 QantasLink to fly there :D
We can only hope! Considering a static one for the apron for the meantime.
Fantastic news! Will we see Balls Pyramid too?
You bet! It's already done.

Country
australia
WOW! Incredible. I actually thought that was a photo. Need to look harder and harder these days to tell the difference.

Country
australia
The wait is almost over! We are excited to announce that Lord Howe Island (YLHI) for MSFS will be released this Thursday at 6pm AEST (18/11/2021).

Want more? AviationLads will be publishing their teaser in the coming days and you can head over to our website to see a full set of screenshots.

Don't forget to checkout the included landing challenge to really put your skills to the test!

www.auscenes.com

FSD1.png
FSD2.png
FSD3.png
FSD4.png