• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Mauritius International FIMP

Country
us-northcarolina
What an amazing looking Scenery.

If you ever think of porting it over to FS9, I will definitely be downloading.

Country
australia
Here's some shots of the jetways I have been making. There are 3 at this airport. (I have no idea yet how to animate/automate them if that's what you are going to ask!) :)

Attachments

• pic18.jpg
    pic18.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6,396
  • pic19.jpg
    pic19.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 6,587
  • pic20.jpg
    pic20.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 6,575
Country
australia
Thanks guys. I might get the IK'd up later so they move around.

Last edited:
Country
australia
Have been working on the night lighting recently. Here are some shots showing airside and and landside during night time operation. Still some work to do.

Attachments

• pic21.jpg
    pic21.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6,840
  • pic22.jpg
    pic22.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 6,284
  • pic23.jpg
    pic23.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 5,950
  • pic24.jpg
    pic24.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 6,254
Country
ca-ontario
Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!
all I can say is that I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! (No Homo)
But you're doing an amazing work on my home airport :DDDDDD
stunniiinnnngg!!!! I will definitely go back to flying FS9 once this baby comes out <3<3<3

Keep it up!!

Nick :)

Country
australia
Air Mauritius Cargo facility, apron objects, Vehicles, Trees etc, very time consuming but coming together now.

Attachments

• pic25.jpg
    pic25.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 6,347
  • pic26.jpg
    pic26.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 6,100
  • pic27.jpg
    pic27.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 6,160
  • pic28.jpg
    pic28.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 6,186
  • pic29.jpg
    pic29.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 7,423
  • pic30.jpg
    pic30.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 6,002
Country
netherlands
Looks great Max
I know that you are verry bussy with making this scenery but anny news for the fs9 fixes for Paphos

Last edited:
Country
unitedstates
Looks great Max
I know that you are verry bussy with making this scenery but anny news for the fs9 fixes for Paphos

I took a look at all of the postings made here by you. They amount to "Looks great, Looks good, Will this be for FS9, Someone make me scenery" and more. Not a single design or development question. Really disappointing to see someone just trolling about trying to get their next scenery fix. There are plenty of other places for that, rather than seeing the pestering going on in a dedicated design/development forum.

Country
unitedkingdom
I took a look at all of the postings made here by you. They amount to "Looks great, Looks good, Will this be for FS9, Someone make me scenery" and more. Not a single design or development question. Really disappointing to see someone just trolling about trying to get their next scenery fix. There are plenty of other places for that, rather than seeing the pestering going on in a dedicated design/development forum.

well if you want to write or critize something-someone you should use PM area.

Thanks for your understanding