• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 MHTG Toncontin for P3Dv4 v5 and MSFS

haykal17

Resource contributor
Country
indonesia
heres some preview from our MHTG Toncontin International (soon for P3Dv4 v5 and MSFS)
ill post any updates here :)

done in sketchup with the help of 3dsmax for render and baking the textures.
MHTGTeaser1.png
MHTGTeaser2.png
MHTGTeaser3.png
MHTGTeaser4.png

Awesome! Very glad to see this being worked on. I've been following you for a while actually, seeing your releases over at the OneSim Store :) You make nice-looking and very affordable sceneries! MHTG will probably be a must-buy for me...

done "some" of the ground poly, Runway taxi and parking areas are all finished... now... placement time :)
also done some building on the north of the terminal
1611805181003.png

finally, the ground poly (partially finished, some layer is still on the works) inside the simulator!
also done the imagery, custom terrain mesh for the surrounding mountains, custom autogen and the base afcad, im happy so far :)
1611822096818.png

Looks great! Although it looks as though the creases on the tiles and the dirt are misaligned? Not sure if this is something that will be looked at further, or whether I'm misinterpreting?

Looks great! Although it looks as though the creases on the tiles and the dirt are misaligned? Not sure if this is something that will be looked at further, or whether I'm misinterpreting?
Yup its a bit misaligned, ill fix that later with adding some new layer for effects and skidmark

Last edited:
Do you know that MPTO in Panama is totally absent in MSFS, a total shame...Best airport in Central America and beyond.

Do you know that MPTO in Panama is totally absent in MSFS, a total shame...Best airport in Central America and beyond.
not surprised, some major airport isnt there in msfs since they use imagery not actual data (like every other sim) but well.... ill look into MPTO after few of my projects got released :)

MSFS version are also on the works... its still rough... only a fast convert from the p3d version, going to tweak the pbr material and the ground poly a little bit more... (texture that have alpha havent implemented yet)
a52c8727be7346fee9896092cb63a715.jpg
850fe6049a3d6f0038c7afcd30b4165e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

nothing much has happened since the last 3 days... i fixed the reflection of the pbr (the last one is kinda tilted) and done some more texturing on other building, ive also done some custom terrain vector for the approach terrain to make it more realistic, the planned release date will be either late this month, or early next month (expect 1 week delay for MSFS Version since... i need to do some more detailing in msfs version).

for the last 3 days ive been busy developing my website and my own configurator that will work with the custom runway lighting (pilot-activated via sode) or the default one, this configurator will also do a lot of other things...
my new website here (work in progress)

another +... my friend have tested the scenery and its working well on P3Dv5, no terrain problem... now i need to get the ORBX South america to see if theres any bug that i can fix....
1612863996280.png

my wifi died yesterday and the technician just fixed it today... since without internet i couldnt play any online game and spend my time there, i spend my time with the project instead!
1613045871629.png

i added some traffic line, and populate the surrounding areas with trees...
1613045921663.png

i also add some warehouses and manually create the vector to make it more realistic...

1613046029122.png

Textured and ported the southwest hangars of the airport (including the dhl area)
1613046076301.png

now... i need to create the custom autogen ( following the method here, but im stuck since no window pop up comes out when i click the GRASS shell (and theres no i.cluster either))

Some lil update

Done the military area and some hangars south of the terminal, also done some autogen on the runway 02 side, also edited the imagery so it look more... green and match with the surrounding default landclass

1613732411624.png

1613730037732.png

1613732455407.png

1613732481147.png

Some lil update

Done the military area and some hangars south of the terminal, also done some autogen on the runway 02 side, also edited the imagery so it look more... green and match with the surrounding default landclass

View attachment 69423
View attachment 69421
View attachment 69424
View attachment 69425
I'am looking forward to this one; it is a nice challenging airport - landed there a couple of years ago in real life as a passenger and even that was exiting... The ground image on the third screenshot looks a bit strange - if there is anyway you can correct that I think that would be good. This hole you land in is one of the special features of this airport - coming in very low over the terrain for quite a distance makes it fun, so the more realism you can add in there, the better I think it would be.

Back