• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

More News From JustFlight on Aerofly

Country
unitedstates
From a thread on the Ipacs Forums: https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/14105-just-flight-announces-duchess-model-76/&postID=75144#post75144

Hi,
Rich here from Just Flight. I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have about our AeroflyFS 2 projects!
First, as long as there is sufficient appetite for our offerings, all of our in-house titles are lined up for conversion to AeroflyFS, similar to how we do for X-Plane these days. Our back catalogue contains a number of other high quality GA aircraft that we're looking forward to getting started on soon, as well as some other stuff I personally can't wait to see in AF2 - Red Arrows Hawk T1A or a Tornado GR1&F3 anyone?
First though, we're working towards having the Duchess ready to go before the end of April.

We'll be releasing some proper specs and a fresh batch of screenshots later today or tomorrow, so check back in with the product page over the next 24hrs for them.

Finally, we're looking for a handful of experienced AeroflyFS 2 users to assist us with some beta testing, beginning right away. Please drop me an email at Rich@justflight.com if you have the time and experience to get involved.

Thanks