• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Multiplayer mission tutorial

Country
argentina
Could someone please tell me some tutorial about this, if it can be done, of course. thank you very much.

Country
wales
Not many Multi-Player (MP) missions around, so no tutorials that I know of, sorry. However, there are several MP missions in FSX - mainly race missions - which you can load from the Multi-Player tag (not Free Flight or Missions) on the main menu. So, you can play these missions as host with other players linking to your PC (via local net or web).
I've decompiled some of the MP misions' spb files into xml (using the spb2xml converter) and viewed the missions with Jim Keir's FSXMissionEditor (FSXME). You can then see how the original developers made up these fairly simple race missions. Hope that helps...
Good Luck, Claudio - and let us know how you get on!
Cheers - Dai.

Country
argentina
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my post.
I discovered it is quite easier to prepare a scenario triggers proximity effects on the mission and fly line with my colleagues, that allows us to track changes and improvise fly it several times from several different paths.
We are now seeing the issue of weapons for the multiplayer mode (without resorting to tacpack vrs) and it is an issue that we have very clear how it works yet and is truly indispensable to the realism of the mission.
Greetings and thanks again drdavid.