MV-22B Osprey Release 2.0

Thank you Maryadi , I had that already and I combined the 4 Lvars in one switch ... I use Linda to find the Lvars but it is a long process , I now have most of the ones I want , I understand your comment about Lvar dll interaction , also I apreciate your effort to create an aircraft with this quality and accuracy as a freeware AC... I am very grateful. I agree with you on the autopilot , I am a Hovercontrol Helicopter certified pilot , so you can see that the main thing to me is realism , I think the MV22B has it !!!

Thank you

Jorge

Maryadi , I changed the panel.cfg section as per the manual removing the // from the gauge to get the lvar NacellesFollowSpoiler to 1 but does not change the Lvar , if I change the lvar with a switch the nacelles follow the axis I assigned to spoilers..

Jorge

rcbarend

Resource contributor
Maryadi , I changed the panel.cfg section as per the manual removing the // from the gauge to get the lvar NacellesFollowSpoiler to 1 but does not change the Lvar , if I change the lvar with a switch the nacelles follow the axis I assigned to spoilers..

Jorge
It simply means that the gauge isnt loaded (setting the Lvar is the only thing it does).
Recheck your panel.cfg and recheck if that panel.cfg is actually used.
You are editting the file panel.cfg, right ??? Not the _32 or _64 default .cfg files)
Rob

PS: also check:
when the gauge is loaded, it writes the Lvar to 1 once per second.
Not sure how your Lvar setting code works, but make sure it doesn't set this Lvar back to 0 if you do nothing.

Last edited:
May be I was not clear , I set the LVAR NacellesFollowSpoiler to 1 using Spad.next , this sets it and remains set for the rest of the time until I close P3D. The spare axis I have in my throttle is set to Spoiler Axis , ALL works well , the nacelles go 0 to 97 with no problem.

And yes , I am setting it on the right panel.cfg , otherwise the AC would not work in P3D V4.3...

[Vcockpit00]
background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=256, 256
visible=0
pixel_size=256, 256
texture=$system

gauge00=Mar_MV22B_64!mar_system, 0,0
gauge01=Mar_MV22B_64!mar_pfd, 0, 0, 256, 256, 1
gauge02=rcb-gauges!VSTOLControlIPC_Function, 0,0
gauge03=rcb-gauges!VSTOL_Jitter, 0,0
gauge04=AVM64!Maryadi_lv2av, 0, 0
gauge05=rcb-gauges!V22RotorWashEffectControl, 0,0
gauge06=rcb-gauges!NacellesFollowSpoiler, 0,0 // Remove "//" to command the nacelles with SpoilerAxis control
gauge07=../sound/dsd_p3d_xml_sound_x64!Sound, 0,0

Don't understand the need to set it once a second , once set it stays set unless somethings resets it....,that is my case anyway.

I found the problem , may be the way the gauge is coded , I used the AC in FSX A (with the correct 32bit panel.cfg) and the lvar is set to 1 OK...

I will test further ...

Jorge

Last edited:
Well... RED Faced!!! , I had two installations of the MV22 in P3D , one inside the Sim Root folder and the other ouside ,... as it goes I was changing the panel.cfg on the outside install and running the inside one ,... sorry for my confusion.. now all is good.

Which proves that the MV22 can be installed outside the root P3D with the xml method...

Jorge