• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS MV-22B Osprey Release 3.0

Country
us-connecticut
Really looks fantastic Maryadi. Can't wait. Still flying your model in FSX while waiting for this one to come out.
Can I ask, what program do you use for the modeling? I'm considering trying to model one for Digital Combat Simulator (DCS). Do you use 3DS Max?

Country
us-florida
Kalong, ever since I happened upon your YouTube video, showing your work done this far on the Osprey for MSFS, I was very, VERY much looking forward to it's release! I have flown your FSX and P3D version for years. It is so much fun! No matter how long it takes, it will be worth the wait!! Thank you. Pete

Country
indonesia
Really looks fantastic Maryadi. Can't wait. Still flying your model in FSX while waiting for this one to come out.
Can I ask, what program do you use for the modeling? I'm considering trying to model one for Digital Combat Simulator (DCS). Do you use 3DS Max?
Thanks for your appreciation. I use 3Dsmax.
add note: I not willing to give permission my model use in DCS at the moment. trust me my model still bad, I shame about it.

Kalong, ever since I happened upon your YouTube video, showing your work done this far on the Osprey for MSFS, I was very, VERY much looking forward to it's release! I have flown your FSX and P3D version for years. It is so much fun! No matter how long it takes, it will be worth the wait!! Thank you. Pete
Thank you. it always have a progress.
some time ago I did record my flight with Osprey. 30 minutes long flight and youtube reject my uploaded video, cause it have requirement this and that. I have no time to editing video and youtube. next time will make a short 10-15 minutes flight, when Osprey ready.

Country
unitedkingdom
I agree, having messed around with VTOL on the F35 using a combination of a rotated engine and a gauge controlling said engine, it sure is jerky. (Better than what FlightSimSquadron has done, with all respects)
Given time, with a wasm gauge it might be possible, but it will still be clunky.
New method available.

Country
indonesia
at this point drawing glass cockpit is finished. there still tons of pages to be drawn, I just skipped, not going to go on heavy simulator at the moment.

3.jpg

Country
unitedstates
at this point drawing glass cockpit is finished. there still tons of pages to be drawn, I just skipped, not going to go on heavy simulator at the moment.

View attachment 79579
This looks amazing Maryadi! Cant even tell you how much im anticipating flying the Osprey again in MSFS. Its been too long sense ive flown it and i get so excited everytime i see you post something new because I know its slowly getting closer to release! :D