• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS MV-22B Osprey Release 3.0

Country
us-washington
WOW!!!!! Just watched your latest YouTube video.... AMAZING. So excited and looking forward to the release. Keep up the great work and thank you.

Country
us-texas
Hey brother, didn't know you had a channel. Nice. New subscriber here. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to watching more.

Country
us-northcarolina
This is fabulous work. I love it. Thank you for sharing the preview, looking forward to many more and then flying it. I would happily volunteer as a Beta Tester.

Country
us-florida
It will be a joy to fly your Osprey in MSFS, most especially, with the addition of the Top Gun expansion pack now! Pete

Ronald

Resource contributor
find my youtube channel
This reply is not helpful at all, since a simple search on GooglesTube turned up empty or full of non relevant stuff. See for yourself over here at these links:
- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kalong ------------ search on your used forum name here
- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Kalong+Maryadi - search on your first + last name taken from other videos about your V22 on GooglesTube

1 - Do you even have a GooglesTube channel?
2 - If yes: Do you have a direct link to your GooglesTube channel?
screenshot.99.jpg

I have found a GoogleTube channel with a lot ot MV22 video's on it, but there is no way one is to be able to verify that this is your own GoogleTube channel Kalong, since it's About section is empty (too).

3 - TIP: Add the correct link to your own GoogleTube channel to the [About] section of your FsDeveloper profile:
-https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/members/kalong.7931/#about

Last edited:

Ronald

Resource contributor
@kawfeebassie; Thank you for pointing me to the correct video on the GoogleTube
Now that is one seriously good-looking VTOL aircraft!

Country
us-washington
Many hours of enjoyment are brought to us by your hard work and enthusiasm Kalong. I join in thanking you, while we wait with feverish anticipation. Your Osprey will complement Dino’s F-35 and America class so very nicely!

Sincerely, Preston