• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS MV-22B Osprey Release 3.0

Country
us-washington
DC8A89B1-AA2A-44F3-8EFA-CC723B858D7B.jpeg

Country
us-florida
We had a USMC pilot, going through training that attended the church we go to. He would come to my house, and use my simulator set up to help with his training at nearby NAS Whiting Field. He now is assigned to a Osprey squadron, deployed overseas. Maryadi, it was your Osprey for P3D that really helped him in preparing for becoming a Naval Aviator. Thank you! Pete

Country
unitedstates
Yes!! Been waiting for so long to fly this all around the world on MSFS! hoping I'll get the chance before I leave for boot camp at the end of September 😁

Country
us-washington
@kalong Can I ask what you are planning for a BETA test? Do you have a private group already selected to help you... will it include an open BETA period?

Country
us-florida
Just hearing that your Osprey is nearing completion made my day!

I have over 2TB of add-ons (sceneries, utilities, and aircraft) but your Osprey is what I have been waiting for, since the first day I started flying on MSFS! Pete

Last edited:
Country
norway
I'm pretty stoked about this!
I've been flying the P3D version on my lousy old laptop ever since it first came out. But now with something new and improved on the hardware side (both PC-wise and in terms of controllers) MSFS looks amazing, and I'm really looking forward to Your new MSFS version. Can hardly wait 😃🤗

Country
us-washington
C13595FD-F46A-47C8-AAC9-C7E6D844095E.jpeg

I may have picked up some momentos from my favorite “Helicopter” squadron at Miramar last weekend. I can’t wait to fly the MV-22 for them in the new sim, so excited.

-Woog

Last edited:
Country
us-washington
I am ordering some new flight sim controls in anticipation of the Osprey release. I am wondering how the flight controls are modeled and interact with the autopilot features. Does this aircraft work better with a self-centering stick, or a non-centering helicopter-style cyclic? The controls I am buying give me the option of having the cyclic self-center or not.

Country
indonesia
I never have non centering stick. I hope have a force feedback stick control
by now I using thrustmaster warthog Hotas.
I think with non centering stick, mean no spring loaded, it will give more precise input.
maybe other have better opinion