My last develop to be released this March. A C172N Bushplane-Cargoplane. Codename: Beast

Hi people,

Here are few pictures of my current project in final stage. Is another variant of the so wide prolific Cessna 172. This time is a Bushplane with cargo interiors. Modification includes:
- Taildragger wheel distribution using C180/185 tailwheel design and stock tubular C172N main gears on the front with Alaskan Bushwheel 31" (tubeless/sealed model) on stock 6" wheels.
- 180HP engine (and propeller) conversion with the additional Flaps 30º limits (To increase MTOW to 2550 pounds), as Air Plains suggest: Just as example.
- Clean interior from "not essential parts" to provide better space and access to de cabin, saving some important weight. Additionally some Cargo stuff are installed for secure de cargo.

If anyone wants more pictures just let me know...
ARPyelowbeast01.jpg
ARPyelowbeast02.jpg
ARPyelowbeast03.jpg

Will be very nice if one day you release the Embraer 110 bandeirante on "C" and "P" versions as payware with good interior like theses Cessna 172 that you made in last years

Will be very nice if one day you release the Embraer 110 bandeirante on "C" and "P" versions as payware with good interior like theses Cessna 172 that you made in last years
The emb110 was loved by many simmers from the very beginning of it release, about 2006 I guess. It is in fact my most successful project in that sense. So I feel in the same way. I love that aircraft by many reasons, some historical, some personal. Unfortunately “he” is not my next project. However it is, and will be, one of those projects that are always on my mind… You know, business is a good thing, but comes with a cost… Thanks very much! I really appreciate your comment.

The emb110 was loved by many simmers from the very beginning of it release, about 2006 I guess. It is in fact my most successful project in that sense. So I feel in the same way. I love that aircraft by many reasons, some historical, some personal. Unfortunately “he” is not my next project. However it is, and will be, one of those projects that are always on my mind… You know, business is a good thing, but comes with a cost… Thanks very much! I really appreciate your comment.
Jep, I loved that updated version for FS9 as well...
Unfortunately there haven't been released that much repaints for the updated version in FS9. Would have loved to have more...

Allthough i do hope, that there will be continuing support on that gorgeous bird...

More pictures... I still working on tailwheel animation, Im trying to offer a better one (more realistic) on this model. It may be ready this April, with hope... :)
Please, let me know if so many and large images are abusive.

Attachments