Netherlands TrueEarth for IPACS Aerofly FS2 is here! For those not yet to experience high-fidelity scenery in Aerofly FS2, expect to find extremely dense building & vegetation cultivation, incredible crisp terrain textures, and effortlessly smooth performance. TrueEarth is a game-changer for Orbx - for the first time we are combining the full suite of features from our FTX regions with a completely photoreal terrain base - a feature previously limited to our airports. Netherlands TrueEarth is far more than a traditional photoreal product, it features comprehensive (and complete) building and vegetation placements, thousands of hand-placed landmarks and POI, and hand-edited textures.
- The entirety of Netherlands depicted in complete detail!
- 85,000km2 of photoreal terrain at 1m resolution
- Full 3D night lighting
- 43 airports
- CityScene building technology for all major cities, towns, villages and urban areas. CityScene tech improves on traditional cultivation by adding unusual footprints, higher detail (roof details etc) and better long-range visibility
- Incredibly dense vegetation cultivation. Far superior to automated OSM technology, our cultivation is compiled from multiple data sets, and hand-edited to ensure maximum fidelity, accuracy and density.
- Beautifully edited terrain textures - colourised, edited, cleaned up. Blemishes such as cloud cover, water sun glare, seamlines, discolouration and some vehicle footprints have been removed
- Ultra HD mesh at 5m resolution. Netherlands may be flat, but incredible details such as tailings dumps, sand dunes and even highway overpass ramps are visible
- Accurate road, waterways, transmission line and other vector/GIS components.
- Beautiful custom building textures for all autogen buildings
- Hundreds of custom landmarks and POI
- Traditional Dutch windmills
- Major churches and cathedrals custom modelled
- Custom models for all major TV and radio masts
- Many major bridges custom designed
- Custom ship models unique to Netherlands
- Thousands of hand-placed animated wind turbines, refineries, harbours and other library objects
- Hand-edited and colourised water textures, including complete watermasking