• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX New MD-600N

A few paint schemes for the model I am working on...
Cheers Ethan

1290809554.jpg

1290904815.jpg

1290863440.jpg

1290907220.jpg

1290863404.jpg

Ok, now I'm jealous! :D

How... how did you do such a perfect model in your first time!? It's mind boggling! ;)

Thanks Ken.. its getting there slowly lol ...Xpand your videos and model make ME jealous lol.. How do you do that..the video is realy great..what software do you use..its just great..will you do one for me when the md600n is released? Anyway you have achieved far more than me..my model is not animated or even textured yet :(
Cheers
Ethan

Last edited:
Ah, you know, you're comparing a collection model (your helicopter) with a 5 buck toy (my planes)! :D

I use Sony Vegas to edit the video and a lot of crazy formation flight!
I can make a video for you! I just hope my computer handles such detail! ;)

thats cool

is there any chance you could model one of the helicopters on this helicopter

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...l=en&sa=N&rlz=1T4ADFA_enGB390GB391&tbs=isch:1 ??????????????

as my dad used to own and fly G-BZTZ and i spent many happy hours flying around with him. if thats posibble that would be awesome flyig it around on flight sim :) and your first model of the red blue and yellow helicopter landed in our field when my dad was looking at buying one. there really awesome helicopters. :)

Thanks

Thanks guys for comments and taking a look..;) I have been on holiday since December but back now to finish the model so hoping for a release by end Feb...currently working on interior and vc...will post pics soon :)