New Phuket Airport

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Problems have been sorted out.

The specular and bump texture of the asphalt in P3D make it looks much better than the FSX one. The imperfection of the white strip on the runway has been enhanced by the bump map.

Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 14_2_2563 14_09_36.png

The runway is much better with tire marks on it. You can notice that the tire mark has no specular light. So it cuts the reflective light over asphalt a bit. Looks like the real thing.

Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4 14_2_2563 14_53_21.png

Great work as always, Tic. Just on suggestion: Try to reduce the sun reflections a litte, to my opinion it looks a little like slippery ice surface (or a polished furniture surface) ;) , on the first and last especially.
But done this, it will be a fantastic ground for your Phuket!

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Great work as always, Tic. Just on suggestion: Try to reduce the sun reflections a litte, to my opinion it looks a little like slippery ice surface (or a polished furniture surface) ;) , on the first and last especially.
But done this, it will be a fantastic ground for your Phuket!
Yes, I agree. I will work on specular texture more. Just only the beginning of doing ground poly, not final yet.

Cédrice

Resource contributor
I like phuket airport it must be interesting to do I hope one day to have the level to produce it