• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

New Phuket Airport

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Hi,
BDOAVIATION has released their work on Phuket airport. I am doing that too but I would like to keep the project to myself until they release their work. So, mine will not disturb them or anything. I work slow but I have fun with all my work. Old customers should get an update with small price even though the scenery is all brand new both textures and model. I will keep doing my work until I satisfy with the detail. Let's take a look and give me the feedback. Just want to say "wait for me"...ha ha ha.
VTSP_2019_14.jpg
VTSP_2019_11.jpg
VTSP_2019_09.jpg
VTSP_2019_08.jpg
VTSP_2019_26.jpg
VTSP_2019_25.jpg
VTSP_2019_24.jpg
VTSP_2019_23.jpg

Country
denmark
The buildings are great. I hope you will do some of the surroundings like with Beijing

Country
germany
I promise, I will wait for your version, Tic - especially if you will do us FS9er's the same favour as you did with your fantastic ZBAA scenery.

Dedl

Country
netherlands
Well I was going to get BDO's, but quite frnakly I do like the photoscenery in your scenery better, Tic! I'll wait for it and comparse die-by-side after release, then make my decision :) Happy to see you're still there working on Asian sceneries!

Country
germany
There will be for all the platform of Microsoft, FSX, P3D and FS9.
X plane is in the plan but I have less time to study it. I hope I can do it.
Haha - compared to my odd scenery designing, you seem to have a 36-hours-day and a year of more than 1000 days. I am really impressed....

Country
us-texas
I would be glad to support you here Tic, whenever it is ready. Also hoping you will do an update for Ko Samui.

Great level of detail, as always. Wait, I think I see the winter fur-lined boots that my wife forgot in the back of a local taxi when we left there....

And then comes the hard work: integrating the photoreal with the surroundings, change hue, contrast and color and getting rid of shadows, cars and more, and then make more ground poly:scratchch.
Then make the scenery objects look less artificial and add autogen.
And finally then add the eye candy everyone wants like moving jetways, ground traffic, AI, flowers, people, etc.
What did I forget???
Gee, I wish (maybe not:eek:) that I would have the patience and the time to tackle such a big job, and that on my own without any help like you do!
Do you still have a life besides FS, Tic?

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
And then comes the hard work: integrating the photoreal with the surroundings, change hue, contrast and color and getting rid of shadows, cars and more, and then make more ground poly:scratchch.
Then make the scenery objects look less artificial and add autogen.
And finally then add the eye candy everyone wants like moving jetways, ground traffic, AI, flowers, people, etc.
What did I forget???
Gee, I wish (maybe not:eek:) that I would have the patience and the time to tackle such a big job, and that on my own without any help like you do!
Do you still have a life besides FS, Tic?
I have a job to do in real life. But my job is working then waiting for the next one. I spend the time waiting for new task making scenery.