• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

New Phuket Airport

Country
australia
SODE is the way to go

Tic

thanks for your note .... & yes from my "user" perspective, sode "conditions" give that little extra (day & nite both).

i look foward to VTSP with sode daytime low vis, and just as much as i would with ZBAA & (updated P3D4) VTBS.

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
I've tried a quick fix on this.
ILSlowvis1.jpg
ILSlowvis2.jpg

The lights may not look so pretty at close range, but it works and easy for user to fix. Just copy the new bgl to the Scenery folder.
Using SODE is quite a difficult for users, they need to delete the old file. Put the new mdl in Simobject folder. Put another XML to the XML folder. But I will try that too.

Country
australia
Using SODE is quite a difficult for users,

Tic

indeed given i know little about models / simobjects.

But how one can list the co-ords for the xml seems "easier" and "extensive" (taxiways, runways, als) but understandable. i offer my help if you wish, though i guess you have most of the co-ords from the bgl's (?).

now at ZBAA, & VTBS that would be a task & a half (though i notice at ZBAA, there seems to be both sideline blue & duplicating centreline green or vice versa on many taxiways)

Country
germany
Thanks, i buy it. So, legt me know, which Date for afcad please. Use FSX.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Hey Tic,
i have the following problem since installing the new version of your wonderful phuket scenery: the glass of terminal 2 is oddly blueish and transparent, but there is no terminal interior, you can look right through. any ideas whats goin wrong here?

Attachments

• phuket (2).jpg
    phuket (2).jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 260

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
There will be a fix for that within a few days. It caused by the rotation of the terminal. It is not align to Y and X axis. When I turn the model in Gmax and export it. Then make heading in XML to fit the real heading, the problem goes away.
The will be some fix more, need to wait a bit.

Thank you for the update Tic, however after applying the fix (updateVTSP2020FSX.rar) it worked for a few seconds, then the interior disappeared again... any other ideas?

Attachments

• hktnight.jpg
    hktnight.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 177
  • phuket.jpg
    phuket.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 185

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
I will check on that. I think I need to go back to the method I used to do without any problems. The things inside the glass building should be default opaque but I need to do everything inside without using alpha channel.

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Please check your PM, Virtualpax, I have sent the file. Please test for me if it works and solve the problem. I cannot do on mine since I have no problem at all.

Thank you so much for the quick reply! That did it, the interior stays now!
But, i still have the same problem for the bridge to the jetways (is visible in the screenshots as well). that is a different file i think!
Great support btw!

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
I can do that tomorrow. Please check if there are anything wrong with the glass terminal.

The Terminal itself is fine now. Checked it from different Angles and on different times of day. Only the connecting bridges from terminal to jetway still have the issue (the ones that are transparent). That means also the two glass jetwaybridges on the other terminals (one at each).

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Hi Virtualpax,
Could you give a try on this file? I think it can solve the problem of jetway transparent glass.

Attachments

• Bridge01_placement.BGL
    119.7 KB · Views: 169

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Thank you so much for the quick reply! That did it, the interior stays now!
But, i still have the same problem for the bridge to the jetways (is visible in the screenshots as well). that is a different file i think!
Great support btw!
To tell you the truth, every users of my scenery are just like friends who love the same thing, flight simulator. If they have something that I can do, I would do for them. If they are happy flying, I am happy too.

Hey Tic, sorry no luck with the file. The bridges in question from the glass Terminal have now disappeared, there is simply nothing where they should be.
The two bridges on Position 4 and 8 have still the transparent issue, as they are part of the file named "terminal01_placement".

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Hey Tic, sorry no luck with the file. The bridges in question from the glass Terminal have now disappeared, there is simply nothing where they should be.
The two bridges on Position 4 and 8 have still the transparent issue, as they are part of the file named "terminal01_placement".
Let me work on that