New support forum

Hey all, as many of you know I've been working feverishly on creating the Phoenix area photo scenery as a commercial project and it's nearly ready for the market. Part of that process was securing and building a distribution website (located at www.simulatingart.com). I have created user support forums for this new scenery and have added a support forum for my Autogen Creation software as well. (Don't worry, that part is still freeware). Please come and have a look at the site and let me know what you think. There's a new version of the program as well for previous users. Think you'll like the new features.

Art

Hi,

I would like to sign in your new forum, but I am still awaiting the activation code. I have installed the latest version of your tool, but receive a runtime error 380 right after start. I took a look at Microsoft's website. They say, the issue could have been caused by some wrong settings prior compilation. Maybe you could take a look at it?

Thank you in advance!
Ciao
FA

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Joe,

It looks like that website is no longer operational, so I think the support forum is also down.