No AI Ships in FSX

Hi Guys,

I wasn't really sure where to put this, so I hope you don't mind me putting it here.

I have been working on some AI ship schedules, using both trafficDatabasebuilder from the SDK and AI Boat Traffic Compiler. Trouble is my AI ships don't show up regardless of what my slider is set to. I can go to Rotterdam (for example) and there are about 10 ships (seem to be static), regardless of wether the slider is at 0 or 100. Traffic explorer registers the aircraft and ground vehicles at airports etc, but not a single ship. Just to clarify I am not talking about static ships or the "living world" AI boats, as these are random and don't follow an AI plan. I have several custom boattraffic.bgl's and the default one, but no joy with either. I have FSX Deluxe with SP1 and the SP1A SDK. I should point out that the problem existed prior to SP1. (I should also point out that the ships that I am using at the moment are the default ones in the simobjects container)

Any advice would be much appreciated.:)

Hy Guys,

Dave Garwood has found the answer for me. Most of my aircraft flight plans were still in FS9 format, with the new ship ones in FSX. Apparently FSX will only process FS9 plans if it finds both formats. When I moved all my old FS9 flight plans out... It works perfectly.

Thanks.

Ben.:)