• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi Vietnam

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Hi,
I'd like to introduce my friend's work, Pop, from Thailand.
He is making Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi Vietnam.
Custom ground poly. Fully detail airport. Please take a look:
pp450.jpg

pp475.jpg

pp473.jpg

pp469.jpg

pp476.jpg

Night time:

pp459.jpg

pp458.jpg

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Country
southafrica
Some serious talent there...

this looks like a commercial product... is it so ?
one thing, - Very nice... :) thinking about expanding into overseas projects once I've released OR Tambo X

maybe Malaysia

Anyway

Your mate, has great skill, looks very professional and clean.

Country
unitedkingdom
Looks fantastic.

My only critique would be to alter the heading on some of the GSE such as the baggage bins. They are rarely, if ever, lined up neatly. Willing to be proved wrong. :)

Country
southafrica
Maybe Jtanabode can confirm this, yet it seems that they're rather orderly, leaving nothing out of place, when not being used in Vietnam, everything having it's place even though it does look like some ground crew have forgotten to load the cargo... and thus the flights already halfway to it's destination... :)

That's some beautiful texturing. Did he use 3dsmax to bake the night textures? And how did he did such an immersive noise layer for the concrete?

Country
unitedstates
This is remarkable. I really don't fly in this part of the world but I am very impressed. If he has AES added I will buy the scenery. Besides, it's a great airport to fly out to your Bangkok scenery and it's close to FlyTampa's Kai Tak. So win, win. Again, I am very impressed with this work!

EDIT: I think the night textures are a little too dark...

Country
vietnam
This project is really really amazing !
Thank you Pop and ThaiFlight, Vietnamese simmers are very appriciated.
@jtanabodee: Can you tell me when this scenery will be released? We are looking forward to see more traffic dep/arr Hanoi with your beautiful scenery in near future.

Vietnam FIR also provides full controller staffs (Del, Gnd, Twr, Dep/App, Ctr) in Vatsim now. Let's visit our Hanoi Capital - The city of a thousand years :)

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
This project is really really amazing !
Thank you Pop and ThaiFlight, Vietnamese simmers are very appriciated.
@jtanabodee: Can you tell me when this scenery will be released? We are looking forward to see more traffic dep/arr Hanoi with your beautiful scenery in near future.

Vietnam FIR also provides full controller staffs (Del, Gnd, Twr, Dep/App, Ctr) in Vatsim now. Let's visit our Hanoi Capital - The city of a thousand years :)
There is a motto here in Fsdeveloper.com. Never tell the release date until it almost released.
Pop is trying to do as fast as he can to celebrate Hanoi too.

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Some more pictures from Pop today. The project has progress well, almost done. But release date has not been set yet. Just some final touch.

Airport buses and airport vehicles.
NB19.jpg

NB17.jpg

Parking Lot
NB03.jpg

Cars in parking lot (these are my work actually, others are his)
NB05.jpg

Beautiful grass
NB04.jpg

Papi Lights
NB09.jpg

Air Asia is taking off with the village near by the airport in background. Typical Vietnamese buildings, not autogen.
NB06.jpg

Country
us-missouri
REALLY excited to see someone doing Vietnam scenery. This one is top notch and will be in my library for sure! I originally saw a photo on facebook and now know where to keep watching!

Any plans on doing SGN in the future?

Country
us-california
FSX version

I think some one already ask this question, but there was no reply. Will there be a FSX version? Also have you released VTBS armi for FSX and if so who is selling it?

Thanks, Joe

Country
unitedstates
Damn this looks good!! Add AES and I am getting this for sure!!! Looks great!! You guys are finally giving me a new region of the FS9 world to fly to/in!! Cheers!

Question, will those busses be animated or Static?

Country
philippines
finally! a real scenery for vietnam!

i'd like to see SGN airport too soon!

cant wait for this one.

**thumbs up**