• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Oh! An airfield is in sight! :D

Country
unitedkingdom
Hi all, AWG Simulations has announced its next scenery development! I know.......we seem to have about 100 different developments going on at the same time!

Anyway.......this one is a small airfield whose ICAO code is 01MT. This upcoming airport will be compatible with ORBX NRM.

I will leave your guys with 1 image for now.
I am looking forward to all feedback, both positive and negative.
u9626.jpg

You can see more images and get more info here - http://awg-sim.businesscatalyst.com/01mt.html
You can also read the blog post here - http://awgsim.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/crystal-lake-resort-01mt/

Remember to please leave feedback! ;)

Last edited:
Country
unitedstates
I like the blending you did with the winter landclass. Looks like its going to turn out good.

Country
us-colorado
That looks really great -- and is just the type of backcountry airstrip I've been looking for - excited to load up my "virtual" golf clubs and take the plane out there! :)

Country
unitedkingdom
That looks really great -- and is just the type of backcountry airstrip I've been looking for - excited to load up my "virtual" golf clubs and take the plane out there! :)

That is great news! I guess I can count you in as a costumer?

The scenery will be released soon! ;)

Country
unitedkingdom
Price point and coverage area?

The price point will be around £12 but not set yet. The coverage will be a small area around the airport. It is designed as an add-on airport for NRM, but will be just as good without it! The airport is in a golf course so we might have animated people playing golf etc!

Gaiiden

FSDevConf team
Country
unitedstates
You guys actually talk to the Orbx folk about the release to ensure compatibility or just have the product to test for yourselves? I'm a bit curious as I do plan to re-do a lot of my NJ airfields once Orbx gets around to my area

Country
unitedkingdom
You guys actually talk to the Orbx folk about the release to ensure compatibility or just have the product to test for yourselves? I'm a bit curious as I do plan to re-do a lot of my NJ airfields once Orbx gets around to my area

We tend to test it ourselves but if we are having issues we may contact ORBX.