ORBX UK

I am using ORBX UK and I am delighted with it. However, I live on the Isle of Wight, and its most significant landmark, The Needles lighthouse is missing its chalk stacks, which appear to be cut off at sea level. I have found some bgls of the lighthouse plus stacks designed for fs9, and I have them superimposed on the ORBX scenery. However, they are in the wrong place, and so don't obscure the ORBX ones. How can I "move" the superimposed ones to the correct position in FSX? There is a similar situation with St Catherine's lighthouse, where the ORBX one is a red an white generic building, whereas it should be all white. Again, I have a FS9 model which is in the wrong place. Any ideas?

If you use model converter to open the .bgl of the stacks, save it as an FSX model, then use MCX to place it in the correct place, it should work.

Thanks for your quick response, Shaun. I can't get MCX to load the file properly. I'm going to forget about it until after Christmas now though! Have a good on yourself.