P3Dv4 Dynamic Lighting

here an example of light, play with value as much you want then save it as an effect and attach to a cube in a modeling software.
could you be so nice as to tell me where do i get that program to simply play with effects? and if you could, are there any videos on how to use it? thanks a lot!!!

could you be so nice as to tell me where do i get that program to simply play with effects? and if you could, are there any videos on how to use it? thanks a lot!!!
You download the SDK from https://www.prepar3d.com/support/sdk/ you need of course a copy of Prepar3d and follow below info then with MCX from Arno you can attach your effect.
If you read all thread you will get there.
copy the Visual Effects Tool folder inside SDK to to the default add-on packages folder, found here:C:\Users\XXXXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons
You will find the tool on the P3DV4 menu then open the effect of fx_ForestFire.fx change value following the link above SDK->Modeling->Special Effects and clear the fire particle and add a Light and check Spot Light and change the value at your taste.
I belive that soon or later some one will post the magic value.
I play for fun until my framerate descend below 7 FPS

Good luck