FSXA Phuket International Airport (VTSP), Thailand

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
If you decide to do so would it be compatible with P3Dv3? I dont think people would mind paying an upgrade price.
Yes, I will do that. FSX version and P3Dv3 would be good. No FS9 version because of the terrain nearby the control tower.

Yes, I will do that. FSX version and P3Dv3 would be good. No FS9 version because of the terrain nearby the control tower.
Are you also planning to upgrade VTBS or KLIAv2 into P3dV3 or perhaps with SODE as well? We are lacking a lot of South East Asia airports.

Hello, thank you so much for this scenery. It works well even with P3D v4 except for one thing. The control tower is floating in the air (see picture) and I know there should be a mountain that on top of, the tower is. But for some reason I don't have that mountain there. Can someone please help me to get the mountain there (or a fix so that I don't need to look at floating control tower :p) because this is a fantastic scenery and I can't wait flying to VTSP :)

Best regards
Jan

Attachments

You need to have terrain mesh of South East Asia. Please look at the manual or Google it.
Alright, thanks for the reply. Any chance you could link it here please so that I get the correct one? (as for some reason I cannot find the manual)
Thanks

Jan